HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In addition, TJ had a Q&A on facebook today, here are the major points he made...

-There will be a video screen at the entrance
-Baby powder will be a significant smell in a certain house (he didn't reveal which)
-Frankenstein has taken major inspiration from the original monster
-Meetz Meats may be related to Bloody Mary (we'll find out on the website next week)
-More of the Usher's story will be revealed
-The Arches will be decorated as the Palace Theater
-No dead zones this year although scarezones are officially in some areas
-The Usher has special methods of killing (we'll find out soon)

uni09112009065.jpg

uni09112009074.jpg

uni09112009070.jpg

uni09112009071.jpg

uni09112009072.jpg

uni09112009073.jpg

uni09112009067.jpg

uni09112009079.jpg

uni09112009068.jpg

uni09112009069.jpg

uni09112009076.jpg

uni09112009080.jpg

uni09112009084.jpg

uni09112009085.jpg

uni09112009086.jpg

uni09112009087.jpg

uni09112009088.jpg

uni09112009089.jpg

uni09112009090.jpg

uni09112009094.jpg

Awesome pics DisneyHead. :)

The Chucky Facade turned out perfectly.

-Baby powder will be a significant smell in a certain house (he didn't reveal which)

Probably the Chucky house. I cannot see it going in any other house.

Last edited:
UNMASKING THE HORROR TOURS©

Get an inside look at this year's Halloween Horror Nights® as a Universal
Orlando® R.I.P. Guide takes you behind the screams, showing you the inner
workings of several of this year's main attractions. Along the way, we will... Read More
share the ghoulish secrets and haunted history of Halloween Horror Nights® and
how it has become one of the most anticipated Halloween events in the world.

Unmasking the Horror Tour ($40.00 per person, tax included):

* Two hours in length. (departs at 10am and 1:30pm daily from Sept. 25th
through Oct. 31st on Halloween Horror Nights® event dates only)

* Overview of this year's Halloween Horror Nights®

* Overview of the history of Halloween Horror Nights®

* "Lights on" behind the scenes tour of select haunted houses with
opportunities to take pictures/video throughout

* Free 2009 Halloween Horror Nights® commemorative lanyard (limited to
one per tour ticket)

HELL YES!!!!!!!!! :happy::happy::happy::happy:

I heard Chucky's eyes have strobes behind them to make him seem more like a "doll".

oh yes, this is a MUST! this would be first time for me -- anyone done this before?

thanks for the head's up Jake....

I haven't done this before but I can say that this value is actually better than what it has been in the past. I just got off the phone with my friend Mike and in 2007 I think it was $35 (correct me if I'm wrong.) This year it's $40 and you get the lanyard for free. Last year I paid $10 for a lanyard. Another small perk besides this tour being badass is that you get free water while waiting. Zephyr Hill Waters are like $3 each.

I know, for a fact I'm going on this. I don't know when but I plan on doing it early on. The houses tend to be trashed by the end of the event and I want to see them in there full glory. Although I'm not sold on this date I'm looking at the 3rd of Oct.

I'm not a big fan of being Chucky's size. I think that what makes Chucky scary is the fact that he is a doll. He can sneak up from unexpected places and it also gives him more ways to show up unexpectedly.

in the unmasking the horror tours are scareactors present? anyone know?

No. The UnMasking The Horror Tour is a lights on tour of 3 of the 8 houses. You spend about 30+ minutes in each house and just get to explore them...with a guide of course. Not only that the guides encourage question asking of all sorts.

My friend is tour guide and the writer of this tour. He definitely encourages questions and picture taking during the tour. This is a very in depth tour and is during the day time. There is some very nifty details that you might miss during the night though and it's worth it as is anyways. I know I'm planning on checking this out and I know it was campaigned long and hard to bring this back so if you have the money and want to go call up the department and book a slot.

I haven't done this before but I can say that this value is actually better than what it has been in the past. I just got off the phone with my friend Mike and in 2007 I think it was $35 (correct me if I'm wrong.) This year it's $40 and you get the lanyard for free. Last year I paid $10 for a lanyard. Another small perk besides this tour being badass is that you get free water while waiting. Zephyr Hill Waters are like $3 each.

I know, for a fact I'm going on this. I don't know when but I plan on doing it early on. The houses tend to be trashed by the end of the event and I want to see them in there full glory. Although I'm not sold on this date I'm looking at the 3rd of Oct.

$40 seems like a great value for this. I really like that it includes a history of HHN, because this will only be my 4th year going and I've been really curious about the backstory of the event. HHN has become my Christmas. The year revolves around Halloween and HHN, and for 40 bucks I'm without a doubt on board with this.

I'm not a big fan of being Chucky's size. I think that what makes Chucky scary is the fact that he is a doll. He can sneak up from unexpected places and it also gives him more ways to show up unexpectedly.

I agree completely. I'm a little disappointed by the prospect of Chucky being life-sized (or us being Chucky-sized.... same thing IMO). But I'm still stoked, and definitely keeping an open mind.

$40 seems like a great value for this. I really like that it includes a history of HHN, because this will only be my 4th year going and I've been really curious about the backstory of the event. HHN has become my Christmas. The year revolves around Halloween and HHN, and for 40 bucks I'm without a doubt on board with this.

Although the tours tend to focus on the current even I'm sure if you had some questions for the tour guide about their favorite event, houses, and some history of HHN they'd be more than welcome to give you some info.

In the past they have had a museum of sorts with a bit of information on all the houses show cased that year. Not only that blue prints have showed up as well. With photography allowed. I don't know if either of those will be showing at this years tour but you are atleast guaranteed a walk through of 3 houses each 10 times the normal amount of time you usually spend in them.

Okay, the entrance to Chucky looks sick.

On the Spawning's page is says there's a video but it doesn't work for me. Anyone?

Click this link...
http://horrornights.be/media/hhn19/hhn19_v.php
Then select the Spawing Creature on that page to view the video.

This is Nick C's Website and he always gets great media files from all the HHN years.
Apparently there is a problem with the link on the Offical HHN website and he used his computer expertise and found the correct link.

On a side note Nick's site also has HHN Website rips of 2004 to present if you wanna look at the past years always fun.

I just listened to the radio add given in the link and I thought it was pretty pathetic. I really wish they would have had the Usher do it. They put to much emphasis on Saw in it and the result came out poorly.

If I wasn't splurging on a trip out to HOS this year, I'd be all over the VIP tour. Guess I'll wait for next year. Can't wait to see pics from those of you who go.

Ok after seeing that video on Nick's website I am totally excited for the Spawning. If they can make the creatures half as good as that model this is going to be a really scary house!