HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Everyone is invited to the Nascar Sports Grille "Halloween Horror Night Employee PREVIEW PARTY" this Tuesday, September 22nd.
The party starts at 7pm and runs through to 2am. Come on down for Music, Drink Specials, 1/2 price nachos, 50 cent wings, Free Video Games plus Games & Door Prizes.
Remember, EVERYONE is invited to the "Prom Nightmare" party, only at the Nascar Sports Grille at Universal CityWalk.

8831_135539013279_8242803279_2398110_3316283_n.jpg

Everyone I don't have on FB, MySpace or texted I now have a full time role. All I have to say is want to play a game?

Congrats Jake :)

I've always been curious -- when working HHN "full time", does that mean being there every event night? or do you have a chance to attend at some point?

downsized_0918091150.jpg

From xmclovinx06 at HHNvault.

Just got home from universal. This was all there was when I left at 2:30 pm.

Every attraction with a name on the map WILL be open.
That list includes:

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Revenge of the Mummy
Jaws
MIB
The Simpsons Ride

All others are closed.

Last edited:
sorry to point out the obvious, but one week from now it's on!! :happy:

also, maybe i'm behind, but all the houses are clickable on the site now.
i've never been good for noticing what's new :)

As you can see, they have a video screen going up. Nothing was showing up other then a bunch of different patterns and colors.

The "movie posters" for Saw and Chucky were being set up to go up on the opposite side.

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

The next interview is Wednesday, Sept. 23, 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. -- Mike Aiello, show director at Universal Orlando Entertainment. Topic: Frankenstein and Dracula -- revamping the classic Universal Pictures icons.