HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've been doing that contest every day, haven't won yet, but I'm going to.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Wow, I can't see John Reilly in anything scary. When I see him all I think of is Shake and Bake.
On another note, this guy has some great video. Containment=Awesome.
http://qik.com/video/2978581

I do appreciate the sneak peak video but good lord that is terrible video. Now maybe I'm thinking video was against the rules at the employee preview so that would explain it. Plus, I didn't see any scareactors in the scare zones, weird. Containment looks really cool but they need WAY more fog than that!!

Thanks Yeti for the link!

hhn3.jpg

Lol, thanks RockNGuitar, but that's not my picture. I said on the previous page that I was going to be posting the live updates from MagicCityMayhem's twitter page. Unfortunately, they only posted 3 pictures with good lighting.

I wish I was there though!

Just got this from Universal.

Fangoria Radio to Broadcast Live on Opening Night

Two Haunted Houses Branded by Fangoria Entertainment

WHAT: Universal Orlando Resort is partnering with the horror experts at Fangoria Entertainment to help bring Halloween Horror Nights: Ripped From the Silver Screen to life.

As a part of this partnership, Fangoria Radio host Debbie Rochon and Fangoria Magazine editor Tony Timpone will be on-site for a live broadcast on opening night of Halloween Horror Nights. They’ve also been talking about the event and their upcoming appearance on-air for the past few weeks.

Additionally, two houses inspired by cult horror films The Spawning and Leave it to Cleaver haunted houses will be officially presented as Fangoria Presents: The Spawning and Fangoria Presents: Leave it to Cleaver.

In Fangoria Presents: The Spawning, guests will encounter “sculders,” two-foot tall, snake-like creatures, moving among the sewers of Wyandot County, Ohio. As a volunteer member of the local water district, it is guests civic duty to venture into these pipes and restore the flow.

In Fangoria Presents: Leave It To Cleaver, guests will meet Samuel Meetz, a butcher who has the freshest meat possible for the people of Carey, Ohio. With a steady livestock of transients and town lawbreakers with which to serve, and a staff of volunteers who will preserve their towns deadly secret by any means necessary, there is truly no end in sight for Samuel or his family business.

Summary from today's Q&A with Mike Aiello on Facebook...

-The helmets will not be back this year, they need some "rehab".
-There will be pins this year.
-More nights may be opened up for the FFP.
-There is someTHING in a house and scarezone. MacReady.
-Aiello on House Quality - "My opinion....there used to be a dividing line between soundstage houses and tents....that line is extremely blurry these days."
-Houses run between 9 to 12 scenes/rooms.
-Bill & Ted make fun of Twilight.
-Aiello on Leave It To Cleaver - "I do have a large cameo in Leave it to Cleaver"
-There's going to be a "Zombie Tony Montana".
-Eddie vs. Jack is a possibility soon.

Not much we already didn't know, but figured I'd post anyway.

Summary from today's Q&A with Mike Aiello on Facebook...

-The helmets will not be back this year, they need some "rehab".
-There will be pins this year.
-More nights may be opened up for the FFP.
-There is someTHING in a house and scarezone. MacReady.
-Aiello on House Quality - "My opinion....there used to be a dividing line between soundstage houses and tents....that line is extremely blurry these days."
-Houses run between 9 to 12 scenes/rooms.
-Bill & Ted make fun of Twilight.
-Aiello on Leave It To Cleaver - "I do have a large cameo in Leave it to Cleaver"
-There's going to be a "Zombie Tony Montana".
-Eddie vs. Jack is a possibility soon.

Not much we already didn't know, but figured I'd post anyway.

Thanks Ralph! Maybe I'm missing something, but...... where would a "Zombie Tony Montana" fit in??? :lol: