HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Margaritaville is getting in on the HHN fun.

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

Weeelll, I hope this Friday is a little better than last, actually got through all the houses and scare zones, with Wolfman being my favorite. When I stated earlier that some houses were understaffed, it was because there were some obvious cubbyholes that were vacant and prime scare spots. But I don't think it was during a staff change because we had express passes and twice the attendant failed to scan them so we went back again later. Like I said, it was only the first night and maybe this Friday will be scarier. p.s. I was surprised at the lack of buzzsaws this year. They were few and far between.

Weeelll, I hope this Friday is a little better than last, actually got through all the houses and scare zones, with Wolfman being my favorite. When I stated earlier that some houses were understaffed, it was because there were some obvious cubbyholes that were vacant and prime scare spots. But I don't think it was during a staff change because we had express passes and twice the attendant failed to scan them so we went back again later. Like I said, it was only the first night and maybe this Friday will be scarier. p.s. I was surprised at the lack of buzzsaws this year. They were few and far between.

I have to agree I think that they were understaffed and I'm not sure it will get better. The place I saw it especially obvious was in
the end of The Thing in Silver Screams next to the exit to the room where they made an opening for an actor to come through but none did.
Not sure how they are going to do during the rest of the event.

I have to agree I think that they were understaffed and I'm not sure it will get better. The place I saw it especially obvious was in
the end of The Thing in Silver Screams next to the exit to the room where they made an opening for an actor to come through but none did.
Not sure how they are going to do during the rest of the event.

That's exactly the spot where we got lost, ended up behind the scenes wandering around. No scareactors or security and it was pitch black. On a fun note though I jumped through a door into a scene and scared the hell out of the guests in the line! :yikes:

Here's my speculation on why Rockit won't be running during HHN.

Nighttime rides is the last thing this coaster has going for it. Everyone is dying to ride it at night. I think they're going to save that experience for whenever it finally has it's official Grand Opening Party.

I'm one of the lucky few who had a night ride!

So Brian and I will be out at Halloween Horror Nights. Hope to see some of ya there. Yes, there will be more coverage of the event. :thumbs: Make sure you follow our Twitter for live updates.

Sorry to slightly deviate from the topic.....

But is anyone else out there way more into this now that the weather has cooled a bit and it's actually October?? :rockon: NOW it feels like HHN season......

If anyone goes tonight or this weekend, can you check and see if they are selling discount Express Passes or individual Express Passes for the houses like they did last year?

Wanted to do this as I am sitting backstage and I know Jake is at his venue.

Be sure to ask him how it felt for Frankenstein to grab him by the neck, pull him in close, and Kiss him on the cheek.!!!

Reactions: The_Bled