Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21: When Are You Going?

Hey FL Annual Pass Holders! I used to live in FL now back in NY and I wanted to know has Universal sent anything out to you guys for the first two weekends like they have in the past for Pass holders to get early entry and all that fun jazz? I believe Pass holders were always allowed to bring a guest, so im trying to see if my friends are gonna go or if I need to find someone lol!

Ok guys, sorry for the delay a lot of personal stuff happenning, but the list has been updated, I'm now going the 24th, opening weekend on Sat night, and Jokerman, what day are you going to update the list?

Hey FL Annual Pass Holders! I used to live in FL now back in NY and I wanted to know has Universal sent anything out to you guys for the first two weekends like they have in the past for Pass holders to get early entry and all that fun jazz? I believe Pass holders were always allowed to bring a guest, so im trying to see if my friends are gonna go or if I need to find someone lol!

They usually send that out once all of the event details have been released (August/September). I'm almost positive they'll bring back the AP early entry as always and you are allowed to bring 1 guest. It'll be posted on here when more details are released. :thumbs:

Anyone going the first two weekends and staying on-site mind sharing the rate you're paying per night? Also, if you're a pass holder, using a discount code, etc.... Just want to get a gauge on what's a good rate this year.

I just now noticed that you had me under scareactor, lol. I am not a scareactor unfortunately. I'm just gonna be in my normal work location. :p

Will be going to HHN for the first time ever on 9/29. Have ROF so hope to get there hopefully another night before we leave on 10/3.

I'm going the 22nd of October, I'm wondering if i'll need express passes to do everything in one night, Also are then tips to get the most out of the event