Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22 Construction

For those who don't watch The Walking Dead (such as myself), this is from the show:

2074635-sophiamessage.png

VERY cool and WHAT?!!

I caught the first episode and honestly forgot to catch the following weeks. I've been waiting to catch it when they do one of their marathons, but I haven't had the chance yet.

I don't know if anyone shares this feeling, but this year feels like such a throwback year...I love the feeling and the whole look of everything so far..the all over cemetary theme is awesome too. I am finally pumped for HHN

I've never seen TWD either (I'm going to watch some on Netflix) but I'm kinda annoyed about that car. I mean yes it looks cool, but it's not the same style or even the same colour...

I see your point, but look at it from Uni's perspective: do we go out and blow some money to find the same exact car when we still have an entire park to decorate, or use the one sitting in storage from a few years ago? It would have been cool to see an exact match, but I appreciate the effort they made (not saying you don't).

I see your point, but look at it from Uni's perspective: do we go out and blow some money to find the same exact car when we still have an entire park to decorate, or use the one sitting in storage from a few years ago? It would have been cool to see an exact match, but I appreciate the effort they made (not saying you don't).

Agreed. It's just cool that they make an effort to put in little details like that, even if I have no clue about what they mean, unless you guys here fill me in :lol:

Agreed. It's just cool that they make an effort to put in little details like that, even if I have no clue about what they mean, unless you guys here fill me in :lol:
A little girl,Sophie, was lost during a hord encounter so they put a note on the windshield for her encase she came back while they were out searching.

All the bars are going up :lol: Pretty funny it takes days to set up all the temp bars in the park. Here are a few pictures from last night as well.

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I briefly overheard part of the B&T Rehearsals last night and I tried to tune it out so I would be surprised but I heard parts.

Expect the election to be drawn out.

This will be a dance sequence and granted it just the music but still :roll eyes:

[video=youtube;_N_xGQ3QKlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_xGQ3QKlk[/video]

I can understand that from a financial standpoint, but I feel like Universal usually goes above and beyond, especially when it comes to theming. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers :p

AmusementPics has an update from yesterday (9/14), and they have found another Easter Egg tribute prop from the "deceased" attractions:

20120914-(62).jpg

It joins the previously seen Kong and Xena props that have risen from their burial sites :skellington:

I gotta admit, I'm really digging this year's street theming!

I really feel like we're going to have an amazing street experience here. I'm actually preferring this over separate zones. It feels much more cohesive.

AmusementPics has an update from yesterday (9/14), and they have found another Easter Egg tribute prop from the "deceased" attractions:

20120914-(62).jpg

It joins the previously seen Kong and Xena props that have risen from their burial sites :skellington:

I gotta admit, I'm really digging this year's street theming!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! There are Kong and Xena easter eggs in the burial sites? Anyone have pics?!?