HHN 22 Construction | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22 Construction

Tbad556

Veteran Member
Aug 17, 2009
I caught the first episode and honestly forgot to catch the following weeks. I've been waiting to catch it when they do one of their marathons, but I haven't had the chance yet.

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I don't know if anyone shares this feeling, but this year feels like such a throwback year...I love the feeling and the whole look of everything so far..the all over cemetary theme is awesome too. I am finally pumped for HHN

pat_naughty05

Mar 6, 2008
Columbus, GA
I've never seen TWD either (I'm going to watch some on Netflix) but I'm kinda annoyed about that car. I mean yes it looks cool, but it's not the same style or even the same colour...
I see your point, but look at it from Uni's perspective: do we go out and blow some money to find the same exact car when we still have an entire park to decorate, or use the one sitting in storage from a few years ago? It would have been cool to see an exact match, but I appreciate the effort they made (not saying you don't).

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
I see your point, but look at it from Uni's perspective: do we go out and blow some money to find the same exact car when we still have an entire park to decorate, or use the one sitting in storage from a few years ago? It would have been cool to see an exact match, but I appreciate the effort they made (not saying you don't).
Agreed. It's just cool that they make an effort to put in little details like that, even if I have no clue about what they mean, unless you guys here fill me in :lol:

Octobers Fade

DEAD inside
Premium Member
Jul 10, 2010
NoRemorse Cemetery
Agreed. It's just cool that they make an effort to put in little details like that, even if I have no clue about what they mean, unless you guys here fill me in :lol:
A little girl,Sophie, was lost during a hord encounter so they put a note on the windshield for her encase she came back while they were out searching.

Reactions: Felipe

Andy

aka Hatetofly
V.I.P.
Mar 16, 2010
All the bars are going up :lol: Pretty funny it takes days to set up all the temp bars in the park. Here are a few pictures from last night as well.

Spoiler Alert

I briefly overheard part of the B&T Rehearsals last night and I tried to tune it out so I would be surprised but I heard parts.

Expect the election to be drawn out.

This will be a dance sequence and granted it just the music but still :roll eyes:

[video=youtube;_N_xGQ3QKlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_xGQ3QKlk[/video]

universal_fanatic

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I can understand that from a financial standpoint, but I feel like Universal usually goes above and beyond, especially when it comes to theming. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers :P

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
AmusementPics has an update from yesterday (9/14), and they have found another Easter Egg tribute prop from the "deceased" attractions:

It joins the previously seen Kong and Xena props that have risen from their burial sites :skellington:

I gotta admit, I'm really digging this year's street theming!

Cecilia

Jan 16, 2012
O-Town
I really feel like we're going to have an amazing street experience here. I'm actually preferring this over separate zones. It feels much more cohesive.

universal_fanatic

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
AmusementPics has an update from yesterday (9/14), and they have found another Easter Egg tribute prop from the "deceased" attractions:

It joins the previously seen Kong and Xena props that have risen from their burial sites :skellington:

I gotta admit, I'm really digging this year's street theming!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! There are Kong and Xena easter eggs in the burial sites? Anyone have pics?!?