Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22 Construction

I really feel like we're going to have an amazing street experience here. I'm actually preferring this over separate zones. It feels much more cohesive.

Definitely! And not knowing where the street scareactors will be, adds another element of uncertainty and eeriness :shifty: :thumbs:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! There are Kong and Xena easter eggs in the burial sites? Anyone have pics?!?

20120914-(78).jpg

20120914-(106).jpg

(They're tagged, but again, these are from AmusementPics)

I would have really liked an icon like 'gravedigger' or maybe a leader of the iniquitis...but alas I love the cohesive nature of the scar...I mean street experiences, the park looks fantastic!

We did the 3 house tour on 05/10 and I picked up this little bit of info (you probably all already know it but...)

The two "dog" gargoyle statues that are covered in wrap outside the entrance to Gothic are actually the "terror dog" statues used in the Ghostbusters Spooktacular! attraction.

Here's one of my pics of them...

557063_284243471675586_1364569126_n.jpg

We did the 3 house tour on 05/10 and I picked up this little bit of info (you probably all already know it but...)

The two "dog" gargoyle statues that are covered in wrap outside the entrance to Gothic are actually the "terror dog" statues used in the Ghostbusters Spooktacular! attraction.

Sorry for quoting myself:
I know where there is one... But I can't tell. Yet. :wave:
Yes, the three dog like gargoyles (one on your left, two on your right as you enter the facade area) are from the Ghostbusters live show.

Here's one of my pics of them...

557063_284243471675586_1364569126_n.jpg

I believe the ones actually pictured there are from the old Entrance Arch to the park that had Gargoyles perched on each side of the main arch. Those don't look like Terror Dogs.

I believe the ones actually pictured there are from the old Entrance Arch to the park that had Gargoyles perched on each side of the main arch. Those don't look like Terror Dogs.

No, the entrance gargoyles are much bigger and off on the sides. This picture is one of three Gozer gargoyles.

Yeah my bad, the tour guide said they were Terror Dogs and I thought to myself they weren't (or at least didn't look like the movie ones). Just been on a hunt for a picture of them "in use" and so far nothing except this stylised image. I think these are the ones that are the the top left and right of the top of the door gozer comes out from?

13458_3399248938.jpg