Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22: When Are You Going?

Cant wait going down the 25th to the 1st will be going to HHN Thursday night the 27th. Big fan of Thursdays :) Cant wait to see the website this Thursday. Hope we get some good info

Booked my flight for October.. will be at HHN on the 26th and 28th definitely. Possiblity on the 25th, I'd be solo, though.

We are going on the 5th Oct to our first ever HHN. Also booked on that 3 house lights on tour earlier in the day and have got our Express Passes Ready. Can't wait! :D

Not so much that I forgot, but more I've been super busy with college kicking back into session. :lol: I'll get to this in the next 5-10 minutes or so and I'll post when it's fully updated. Sorry for the delay. :thumbs: