HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll be there tonight...wearing a Black Justice League shirt with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, the Flash and Green Lantern on it. I'll be with friends...also wearing DC Comics shirts.

If you see me say hi!

I'll be there tonight, khaki cargo pants and a black bill and ted shirt from 2009. Say hi if you see me!

A couple questions; I'm planning to go on a Wed or Thurs night to avoid the biggest crowds. 1) Should I expect it to be quite a bit less crowded on a weeknight? and 2) Will I miss out on much on a weeknight? As in, do they have less scarers on hand?

Saturday nights are typically the most crowded. Wednesdays and Thursdays are typically less crowded. I don't know how much different the crowds will be between one night and another.

As for your other question, considering that HHN runs 4-5 nights a week, I wouldn't expect less staff because theoretically as the "weekend" for employees would be Monday and Tuesday (and some Wednesday) nights during the event.

Updated the thread and added 3 new tentative dates for myself: 9/26, 10/11, 11/1. I'll definitely add more as I decide on dates. If anyone from last night's group will be there on one of those nights, PM me.

Looks like for sure I will be back not only Friday Oct 4th and Sat the 5th but also that Thursday the 3rd, I will be heading up right after work for a few hours at HHN :happy:

Looks like for sure I will be back not only Friday Oct 4th and Sat the 5th but also that Thursday the 3rd, I will be heading up right after work for a few hours at HHN :happy:

I'll very possibly catch you guys on the 4th or 5th, or both! :cheers:

I'll definitely be there again tomorrow night. Was thinking about going tonight but decided not to.

PM me if you wanna meet up :thumbs: I'll be with Roodlesnouter tomorrow night! Can't wait!!

I'll very possibly catch you guys on the 4th or 5th, or both! :cheers:

PM me if you wanna meet up :thumbs: I'll be with Roodlesnouter tomorrow night! Can't wait!!

We will be running around all weekend and game to meet up like we did last weekend :thumbs: Ill be crashing at his place that Thursday night we come up :lol:

I'm there now!!! (09/26) EXCITED! Listening to some guy wax lyrical about random stuff like there aren't eagles in the lotr book... Quite amusing!
Sitting by finnegans is a bit boring though