HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HMMMMM, Dont think I can sign up. I have purchased an AP but wont be active until my first visit. Does that count me out? was planning on being there on the 26th 28th but could switch and do 27th too . Will also be doing 3rd 4th 5th & 6th. Anyone wanna sign me up as a guest?

My brother is in the same boat with his AP but ill bring him in as a guest. You don't have to register the guest it self, but just have to sign up yourself with a guest during registration

My brother is in the same boat with his AP but ill bring him in as a guest. You don't have to register the guest it self, but just have to sign up yourself with a guest during registration

hopefully some kind person will look be able to help me, 1 x duff beer for that peson :thumbs:

On top of pretty much going every night the FF+ pass works, and preview night, I FINALLY will be hitting Unmasking the Horror on the 21! I booked the double feature. Morning Menace & Afternoon Abomination! Can't wait. the 20 & 21 will be HHN overload @_@

Does the guest have to be an AP holder?

Signed up for early entry on the 21st and bought my ticket for the 21st as well! First HHN ever!

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be there on opening night :thumbs: I'm purchasing my FFP on Wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

What time would I have to be at the park to do the Stay and Scream? I would like to stay a step ahead of the crowds this year and skip the "security" upfront :cheers:

Looks like I'll be there on opening night :thumbs: I'm purchasing my FFP on Wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

What time would I have to be at the park to do the Stay and Scream? I would like to stay a step ahead of the crowds this year and skip the "security" upfront :cheers:

Before the park closes or over in IOA when they open the crossover in SL.

Just signed up for the passholder nights on the 20th and 21st :happy:

I just came on here to catch up and I was gonna ask if anyone tried, and succeeded, to sign up for multiple nights LOL! Awesome! I'm gonna go do the same right now!

I'm 100% doing the 20th and 21st with the early entry. My other dates going TBD. Definitely up for meeting up whenever I'm there :thumbs:

hopefully some kind person will look be able to help me

I gotcha :thumbs:

Thanks a lot man! :hail:

wait...thats the week of the event! I thought it was always the week or two before...

Nope! Last year's Employee Preview, for example, was on 9/19 while the actual opening night was 9/21. :thumbs:

Getting ready to update the thread now.

Updated the thread. Let me know if anything is missing.

yep. My dates...and I will have the FFP+ ! Also, I plan on going to employee preview...as long as I can find an employee willing to foot me a ticket! Speaking of...last year at the window at IOA, they were actually selling Employee preview tickets for like 10 dollars. Is that normal?