Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Employee Preview Night

May 27, 2010
South Carolina
Hey guys...im gonna cut to the chase. Any employees have an extra spot for preview night they are willing to let a die hard fan use? I would love to be able to experience this years preview night but living in south carolina doesn't allow me to well...be an employee! Im uber friendly and like to buy my friends drinks :whoo:. I know third party employees can also purchase the preview night tickets for 10 dollars...well, that was the case in 2012. So, if you can help or know someone who can help please PM me with some details!

Wait all I gotta do is ask?! Will someone take me to employee preview night? I'd love to go!

What is really cool is, if you are able to attend the preview, you will be walking among the hundreds of people who have been working on it over the past 9 months. They will all be there seeing it for the first time, and they are all very excited to see their stuff at work. ''

So if you wonder something about a house, say it out loud. You might just get an answer back!

Wait all I gotta do is ask?! Will someone take me to employee preview night? I'd love to go!

Hey, you never know! we are a small community and we tend to "pay it forward" with each other. I always take folks who dont have a pass to the pass holder HHN party thing. Its the right thing to do...WWJD (what would jack do hahaha).

So yeah...if anyone is willing im very avaliable!

I was able to go once in 2007, it was awesome to go before it officially opened but some of the houses were empty (which is completely understandable) I remember the Texas chainsaw house only had a couple of actors. it was a very interesting experience

This will be my first time going to the preview (thanks to a friend), I'm very excited!

I'm actually looking for an employee preview ticket for a friend. If anyone can help me out, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

As you can imagine, the people involved with creating this year are pissing themselves with excitement over the media preview reviews. I have had a few emails today to this end. It is interesting that the house that captured my imagination the most (and that I hinted at months back) has the most interest.

As ever, I love seeing the drawings and the notations.

What house is that?

My guess would be Roanoke. For a house to 'capture your imagination' you would probably have to eliminate the IPs. Add to that the fact that dolls and clowns have been done at HHN before, and it leaves you with Roanoke.

What house is that?

He won't tell, teebin is so mysterious I have no idea what the hell he's talking about half the time :lol:

Feel free to ask for clarification!

My guess would be Roanoke. For a house to 'capture your imagination' you would probably have to eliminate the IPs. Add to that the fact that dolls and clowns have been done at HHN before, and it leaves you with Roanoke.

Oops... sorry a posted and logged off. Yes, I was referring to Roanoke (croatoan) and the chompy wolf-people myth.

In case anyone is wondering...I'm still searching for a ticket...I'll even pat the third party vendor fee for the preview ticket! Help a hhn brother out!:hail: