HHN 24: When are You Going? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 24: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll be there opening night like always but I'm thinking we get the "group" together on opening night and then do like an OU meet up Saturday night to meet new faces. Mark and Mike I'll keep you in the loop the closer we get and Mark you still need to send me dates lol.

Tried to send you a DM but you dont accept them anymore?

I'll be there opening night like always but I'm thinking we get the "group" together on opening night and then do like an OU meet up Saturday night to meet new faces. Mark and Mike I'll keep you in the loop the closer we get and Mark you still need to send me dates lol.

Sure thing, I'll get right on it :thumbs:.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried to send you a PM but you dont accept them anymore?

Me too, twitter it is then.

Last edited:
Please note that any meet we decide to do will be held on the first Saturday of HHN and will be for those 21 and up! No exceptions...

I just can't wait it needs to get here already! i can already smell the fog and taste of cold beer!!! Thank god I'm staying on site this year!!

I have totally succumbed to peer pressure and booked a short trip for opening weekend!

September 19th and 20th.
October 29th, 30th, 31st and November 1st.

I have totally succumbed to peer pressure and booked a short trip for opening weekend!

September 19th and 20th.
October 29th, 30th, 31st and November 1st.

**** yes! #operationgetdrewdrunk

Sorry if this has been stated, couldn't find with search. Is there an early admission night or other perk for APs?