1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 24: When are You Going?

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 24' started by Octobers Fade, Jun 16, 2014.

1. SotoSaki

SotoSaki Premium Member

I'll be there from the 3rd - 5th, each night! Visiting solo for the event this year.

2. Mockingjay

Mockingjay Rookie

I guess I should have posted that I was going to be there for both days of opening weekend.

Thinking of returning back for the Oct. 30th and 31st dates!

3. Raccoonboy98

Raccoonboy98 Rookie

Tomorrow is the night! I go to HHN on my own. Wish me luck! I'm excited and nervous b/c I get scared and scream like a girl, but then laugh about it the minute I'm out of the house. Tomorrow night will be interesting!

4. Mockingjay

Mockingjay Rookie

You will absolutely love it!! Have an awesome time!

5. romo

romo Member

Someone help my soul! Dates are final coming down 24th weekend...may the gods of hell week be forever in my favor!!! and the damn $100 express pass :'(

6. MrRoamer

MrRoamer Premium Member

I'm feeling you on that $100 express pass. My wife (I can say that now) and I have FFP+Express and have used it twice so far, but I won free tickets so we decided we are going to take the girls for the first time tonight. I want to be sure they get to see everything and decided to buy them express passes, I know I know complaining about being lucky but dang didn't realize they were so expensive.

7. anihilnation

anihilnation Veteran Member

Congrats on the wedding Adonis! Hope your daughters love it, mine is loving it (we've been 3 times so far and going again next wednesday) and I finally got her to do parts of the house without holding my hand lol.

8. MrRoamer

MrRoamer Premium Member

Thanks!! Wedding was awesome planning on posting one of the pics here since some of you may get a kick out of it.

They had a great time. We got all 8 houses, B&T (little too mature but they loved the Disney bashing and Smaug), and got out before too rowdy. Crowning moments of the night were the more afraid one going through AvP making little peep noises out of fear and the last Michael absolutely nailed the braver one and she froze in stabbing victim pose accompanied by a 3 second blood curdling scream.

9. anihilnation

anihilnation Veteran Member

Glad to hear you all had a good time!

10. romo

romo Member

Yea theses express passes dont come cheap...But haves decided(someone help me) to wing it on friday night and then express pass it that sunday night.... I'm bringing HHN newbies on that friday and they can't afford express....just going to hit it hard with early entry and hope for the best...out of all the 10 years i been going to this event and usually living in fl this will be the first time not begin in fl and going on a peak night!!! my whole plan is out of whack!!! i have no idea what I'm going to do!!!! :pray:

11. sjago13

sjago13 Premium Member

Get early and stay late. And save walking dead for last. Get 4 done early. Take a break and see the shows when it's busy then the last 4 later as it starts to die down. Waited an hour for avp Sunday and 30 or less for everything else and it was busy.

12. romo

romo Member

Plan on being there early and staying late at this point just trying to figure out best early entry

13. Shellemonster

Shellemonster Rookie

Anyone else in the park tonight? When am I going? Already there!!

14. IzzyB

IzzyB Premium Member

How do you think the crowd levels will be Nov 1st? Also, does anyone know if the free pass you get with premier can be used that night? I know they open things up later for that night and wasn't sure what their policy was this year. I am trying to setup babysitting for that night with the in-laws, but not sure if my plan will actually happen. This year has been awful for me trying to go to HHN!

15. ThemeParks4Life

ThemeParks4Life Veteran Member

Going tomorrow night for the first time, can't wait!

16. biomegaceu

biomegaceu Member

Does anyone know if The 31st and the first will be open for FFP users this year?

17. sjago13

sjago13 Premium Member

They haven't said anything yet. Tonight seems dead from watching wait times and what my friend there is saying. I really hope they do tomorrow morning. Maybe holding off as long as possible so they won't have everyone come, just the crazies that can come on a days notice. Lol.