Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: When are You Going?

Tomorrow is the night! I go to HHN on my own. Wish me luck! I'm excited and nervous b/c I get scared and scream like a girl, but then laugh about it the minute I'm out of the house. Tomorrow night will be interesting!

Someone help my soul! Dates are final coming down 24th weekend...may the gods of hell week be forever in my favor!!! and the damn $100 express pass :'(

Someone help my soul! Dates are final coming down 24th weekend...may the gods of hell week be forever in my favor!!! and the damn $100 express pass :'(

I'm feeling you on that $100 express pass. My wife (I can say that now) and I have FFP+Express and have used it twice so far, but I won free tickets so we decided we are going to take the girls for the first time tonight. I want to be sure they get to see everything and decided to buy them express passes, I know I know complaining about being lucky but dang didn't realize they were so expensive.

I'm feeling you on that $100 express pass. My wife (I can say that now) and I have FFP+Express and have used it twice so far, but I won free tickets so we decided we are going to take the girls for the first time tonight. I want to be sure they get to see everything and decided to buy them express passes, I know I know complaining about being lucky but dang didn't realize they were so expensive.

Congrats on the wedding Adonis! Hope your daughters love it, mine is loving it (we've been 3 times so far and going again next wednesday) and I finally got her to do parts of the house without holding my hand lol.

Thanks!! Wedding was awesome planning on posting one of the pics here since some of you may get a kick out of it.

They had a great time. We got all 8 houses, B&T (little too mature but they loved the Disney bashing and Smaug), and got out before too rowdy. Crowning moments of the night were the more afraid one going through AvP making little peep noises out of fear and the last Michael absolutely nailed the braver one and she froze in stabbing victim pose accompanied by a 3 second blood curdling scream.

Yea theses express passes dont come cheap...But haves decided(someone help me) to wing it on friday night and then express pass it that sunday night.... I'm bringing HHN newbies on that friday and they can't afford express....just going to hit it hard with early entry and hope for the best...out of all the 10 years i been going to this event and usually living in fl this will be the first time not begin in fl and going on a peak night!!! my whole plan is out of whack!!! i have no idea what I'm going to do!!!! :pray:

Yea theses express passes dont come cheap...But haves decided(someone help me) to wing it on friday night and then express pass it that sunday night.... I'm bringing HHN newbies on that friday and they can't afford express....just going to hit it hard with early entry and hope for the best...out of all the 10 years i been going to this event and usually living in fl this will be the first time not begin in fl and going on a peak night!!! my whole plan is out of whack!!! i have no idea what I'm going to do!!!! :pray:

Get early and stay late. And save walking dead for last. Get 4 done early. Take a break and see the shows when it's busy then the last 4 later as it starts to die down. Waited an hour for avp Sunday and 30 or less for everything else and it was busy.

How do you think the crowd levels will be Nov 1st? Also, does anyone know if the free pass you get with premier can be used that night? I know they open things up later for that night and wasn't sure what their policy was this year. I am trying to setup babysitting for that night with the in-laws, but not sure if my plan will actually happen. This year has been awful for me trying to go to HHN!

Does anyone know if The 31st and the first will be open for FFP users this year?

They haven't said anything yet. Tonight seems dead from watching wait times and what my friend there is saying. I really hope they do tomorrow morning. Maybe holding off as long as possible so they won't have everyone come, just the crazies that can come on a days notice. Lol.