Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: When are You Going?

So I used to live in Orlando, but have been living back in NY for the past three years. I'm actually going down to visit for a friends wedding from Oct 2nd - Oct 5th. I have to make a trip to HHN while I am there, but the only day I can go is Thursday, October 2nd. At this time non of my friends from Florida can go and I would be to scared to go into the house alone. Anyone want to be a friend and meet up and go together?

Why would someone do a RIP tour. Why not just buy express? What is the tour of?

By the way, I'm going the 19th!

Last edited:
Why would someone do a RIP tour. Why not just buy express? What is the tour of?

By the way, I'm going the 19th!
It's basically an better express pass with no doubt confirmation that you'll get to see everything horror nights has to offer (including bar stops) in one night with a tour guide who will tell you fun facts and secrets about everything. I say it's definitely worth the price and I'll probably do it next year

So I used to live in Orlando, but have been living back in NY for the past three years. I'm actually going down to visit for a friends wedding from Oct 2nd - Oct 5th. I have to make a trip to HHN while I am there, but the only day I can go is Thursday, October 2nd. At this time non of my friends from Florida can go and I would be to scared to go into the house alone. Anyone want to be a friend and meet up and go together?

What a shame I fly home from a solo trip on that day, I would have been up for a meet other wise. I am sure someone on here willbe there on your date though, have fun whatever happens :thumbs:

What a shame I fly home from a solo trip on that day, I would have been up for a meet other wise. I am sure someone on here willbe there on your date though, have fun whatever happens :thumbs:

Aww thanks! I hope so, if not I will be clinging onto whatever stranger is in front of me lol!

It really is actually kind of fun doing the event on your own. Make a friend in line and it will make the time go by much quicker.

I would go with you but will be out of town.

By the way guys, for the ones who have used express in the past could I easily do everything in one night no problem? Meaning all 8 houses, scare zone time and bill and ted?

Ok buddies I'm wearing a bright orange shirt with my banner quote on it so I shouldn't be that hard to find lol. Getting ready to leave now, hope to see you guys there!!!
20140920120411512213.jpg

I'll be there again tomorrow night, got an open +1 for the AP event! Hit me up if you want to meet up around 4, I'll already be in the park so you have to have a day ticket.