Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26 Construction Thread

Did anyone else see that there looks to be some lighting going up in the London area?

Is it possible that they might be Halloweening up Diagon a little bit, or are these for something else?
They did have different lighting in that area last year for HHN. I think they could just be adding a little more for the roaming hordes.

not sure how Dead Man's Wharf will work with those props in the street seeing how extremely crowded this area got last year (regarless of the house exit)

the props are awesome, Just wonder what will happen when this zone is so full you cant even walk

not sure how Dead Man's Wharf will work with those props in the street seeing how extremely crowded this area got last year (regarless of the house exit)

the props are awesome, Just wonder what will happen when this zone is so full you cant even walk

Well, that was the problem. It was a house exit. :lol:

You had people going left, right, and in.

These scare zones look great so far. Agreed that no house exit for Disaster will give them a lot more flexibility.

I'm glad we're seeing a return to giant set pieces in the streets. Last year was a great start, this seems to be continuing the trend.

Does anyone know why the San Fran scare zones are always contained in the space in front of Disaster? Why don't they go down to the end of the street?

I would imagine they move it further down to not block the entrances to the Bathrooms, Richter Burger and the Candy Shop. I'm pretty sure restrooms legally have to be clearly marked, visible and accessible. Props, fog, scareactors and guests would block them and make it harder to access.

Does anyone know why the San Fran scare zones are always contained in the space in front of Disaster? Why don't they go down to the end of the street?
The Disaster entrance is set back off the street so the space there is wider and allows more room, I'm pretty sure this is probably why.

Midway Mayhem found some additional props stashed away behind The Cat In The Hat.

That Truck in front of the Police Car clearly still has the Weyland-Yutani Corp Logo on the side. They used that for AVP 2 years ago. A lot of those cars get moved around the backlot to different locations for storage when they Soundstages are cleared out for HHN Mazes

that bathroom area gets crazy crowded sometimes. sometimes there will be a crowd of people just chilling or waiting for someone that went to the bathroom.

what i dont understand is why they dont extend it the Other way a little bit, towards Potter, there's a little bit of room towards the caricature drawing booths and towards the potter train station that they could use (unless there is a reason not to

that bathroom area gets crazy crowded sometimes. sometimes there will be a crowd of people just chilling or waiting for someone that went to the bathroom.

what i dont understand is why they dont extend it the Other way, towards Potter, there's a little bit of room towards the caricature drawing booths and towards the potter train station that they could use (unless there is a reason not to
Joe sez 'no' ?

what i dont understand is why they dont extend it the Other way a little bit, towards Potter, there's a little bit of room towards the caricature drawing booths and towards the potter train station that they could use (unless there is a reason not to
For this particular year I could see the area in front of what was the BJ show being a good space, maybe a little too open though.