Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: When are You Going?

If you Stay & Scream, or at least lined up outside by 5:15ish, and follow a plan (will have an idea as to crowd flow by then), should be fine. Past couple years Fridays have been not bad, even relatively uncrowded until 8:30 - 9:00.
How about Thursday's? Trying to decide if I really need to drop $100 on Express or not...

How about Thursday's? Trying to decide if I really need to drop $100 on Express or not...

About the same as Fridays, probably not quite as busy as the night wears on, especially early in season. Weekdays the crowds don't roll in until after 8 (when parking free for locals).

2nd weekend with all my HHN vlogger friends such as Discoliz, universallybritt, theKpopnerd and Annatv. Check all their channels out for some great times with great people, can't wait another second for it. Hope to see you guys there!!!

Opening weekend and any other days that I can make it out there. I got a Frequent Fear pass so I plan to go several nights. I always like to go opening weekend and again several nights throughout the event. It's never the same experience, the event evolves as it goes on and that is what I love about going every year.

Hi all, I thought I was the only one that actually did the "rush of fear", lol. This year all of my friends are not going to be able to make it :( This will be my 5th year of doing Halloween Horror nights, its a tradition now! Flying in from NJ and staying Sept 21-Sept 26 or 27. Anyone have any recommendations on how to meet up with other fans or join groups while at the parks? Doing the parks in the day and horror nights at night lol.

Hi all, I thought I was the only one that actually did the "rush of fear", lol. This year all of my friends are not going to be able to make it :( This will be my 5th year of doing Halloween Horror nights, its a tradition now! Flying in from NJ and staying Sept 21-Sept 26 or 27. Anyone have any recommendations on how to meet up with other fans or join groups while at the parks? Doing the parks in the day and horror nights at night lol.

Hey I'm doing frequent fear for several nights. I live an hour from the parks so I can head over petty easily. I'll be going solo most nights so I'd be down to meet up with you and others! Not doing express if that makes a difference for you

RoF w/ Express on Sept. 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, Oct 1, 2

I will be blinky toting each night in a Stay n Scream holding area. Based on last time, I will probably reserve the AP entry, but skip it if it looks as stupid packed as last year. I loved the Lucy SnS location last year because we could knock out the Jack house, Werewolf, FnJ, BC, and Run with no more than 5-20 minute waits and mostly without burning Express. We would then have blinky stops and food and scare zones and shows. Then Express the tents and parade building houses. Then more blinky stops and SZs. We would then rerun any of the earlier houses we wanted to hit again with Express this time. Worked great last year and loved every minute of it!

I will be splitting my stay between Cabana Bay for the first half, then Sapphire Falls for the second.

<-------That's me. Feel free to yell "HEY CAPTAIN!!!" I love meeting new, awesome HHN peeps. I will either have on a Bass Pro, a camo Miller Lite, or an old, red #29 Kevin Harvick ball hat and will more than likely be wearing a black t-shirt with something to do with Horror, HHN, or a black Orlando United HHN shirt. Don't be shy!!! See y'all there!!!

(Me meeting Bill and Ted last year!)
ymZKgrU.jpg

I do have Ultimate & it was worth every penny to have the Saturdays that I wouldn't have if I got Rush or Frequent Fear Plus.
I did 25 nights last year thought that was a fitting number so I figured I might try for 26 this year. As much as I would love to go every single night not sure I could push it that far. See you around!

Pretty much the same deal for me. Are you planing on doing stay and scream?

Long time lurker, first time poster.

This will be my third year for HHN, having attended 23 and 25. Bought FF+ both times but only used it twice each time (still was the most economical ticket to buy for the dates we could attend).

Plan to buy one again to attend 10/6, 10/7 and 10/9. I will be going solo I think on 10/6 and 10/7. Not sure how I feel about going solo for this event but my friends won't be arriving until late Friday night and they only want to go one night. Planning to S&S for all nights but not sure how late I will stay since 10/6 is my arrival day. Hoping to meet up with someone.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

This will be my third year for HHN, having attended 23 and 25. Bought FF+ both times but only used it twice each time (still was the most economical ticket to buy for the dates we could attend).

Plan to buy one again to attend 10/6, 10/7 and 10/9. I will be going solo I think on 10/6 and 10/7. Not sure how I feel about going solo for this event but my friends won't be arriving until late Friday night and they only want to go one night. Planning to S&S for all nights but not sure how late I will stay since 10/6 is my arrival day. Hoping to meet up with someone.

Hey, I'll be there 10/6, possibly 10/9. I'd be glad to meet up to have someone to chat with in line!

Pretty much the same deal for me. Are you planing on doing stay and scream?

No express pass here, hardcore wait on line lol!

I am thinking of getting a 4 day universal parks ticket. So I will do 4 days but scattered between that and Aquatica water park. I will have the rush of fear ticket for the nights. I come in on Wednesday.

Thinking perhaps Fat Tuesday for pregame.

Looking good so far, a group of people to walk to park would be fun!

Hey, I'll be there 10/6, possibly 10/9. I'd be glad to meet up to have someone to chat with in line!

That's cool. Not sure what my plan is going to be other than I will definitely do stay and scream. Guess I will figure that out once they post touring plans but a line buddy would be great!