Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure Farewell Tour

Once Hollwood lost Bill & Ted, it was only inevitable for Orlando.
We aren't really losing it for the same reasons though. There won't really be anywhere to put it after this year if FFL is going away (and Animal Actors getting demolished).

So, not to be thick-headed about it..

But is this it? Is this the thing that affects HHN? Legacy?

If there's still something else imminent, does it have the same impact - and more importantly, same timeline of interfering with HHN?

We aren't really losing it for the same reasons though. There won't really be anywhere to put it after this year if FFL is going away (and Animal Actors getting demolished).

They could find a space for it if they really wanted to. This gives them a convenient excuse for it to have to go. In 2017, being edgy and controversial is not something a large corporation wants to deal with.

So, not to be thick-headed about it..

But is this it? Is this the thing that affects HHN? Legacy?

If there's still something else imminent, does it have the same impact - and more importantly, same timeline of interfering with HHN?

Primarily, B&T is a staple. And that as it's retiring; it is going to bring a huge load of controversy and questions to a good chunk of the HHN community.

Then they should cancel Horror Nights altogether if they're scared to be edgy and controversial.

They've change things in the past at HHN for those exact reasons. But all it takes is one bad Bill and Ted joke for UOR to get an epic crapstorm of media controversy dropped on them. They needed an excuse to get out of this game, and losing the two big theaters in USF gives them that

If Bill and Ted is the HHN thing OBVIOUSLY MEN IN BLACK IS SCHEDULED TO CLOSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

it's obviously closing for some type of expansion in that area of the park! So let's stop PFing around :).

Though I'm PISSED about B&T as me and my friends have always loved it and it was insanely unique in this day and age I'm pumped we will get to see it one last time. Since we only get to go to HHN every other year.

Since this is the last year, I assume they have something slightly more special up their sleeve for the farewell. Wonder what the story and villain this year will be ?

I'm just disappointed I'll never see the "Battle of the Duos" as a storyline where famous pairs battle Bill and Ted for the phone booth.

Wayne and Garth, Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stimpy... etc.