1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 27: Festival Of The Deadliest

Discussion in 'Scare Zones & Shows' started by HHNManics, Aug 17, 2017.

1. TheCode

TheCode Veteran Member

Oh God i hope it is not scrapped..... that would be so sad

2. romo

romo Member

Just FYI stage was removed and cabeling is being done too. Apparently new stage is coming. Hopefully I’ll see it sometime this weekend

TheCode likes this.
  3. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Veteran Member

They added a float in the middle of the street last night, did not use it. Remains a couple impressive costumes (the stilts), some less than impressive costumes (everyone else), and no sense of cohesion.

Also, sorry TMs, but if you put scantily-clad young women on an elevated stage to dance around a pole, guests are going to make stripper jokes. Don't get butt-hurt over it, skeletal snowflake.

4. Chumpieboy

Chumpieboy Newcomer

Yeah. I'm not sure what the theme/premise is supposed to be. Are the stilt people like the bouncers at this evil strip club?

SeventyOne likes this.
  5. TheCode

TheCode Veteran Member

As someone pointed out somewhere else, this zone is basically like a heavy metal music video turned to a zone. Like a gwar cd cover that came to life.
    I personally likethe zone a lot. I think the girls dancing on the stages are cool. The zone reminds me of 80s metal videos