HHN 27: SAW: The Games of Jigsaw | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

HHN 27: SAW: The Games of Jigsaw

Rideguy70

Feb 17, 2016
Los Angeles
After having done both, I do agree that Hollywood's is better.

We took the RIP tour in Orlando, and the guide told us that there were some hidden guest interactions surprises. For instance, if you push a button, something would actually happen. I believe he said they were mostly in Saw. Any one know more?

Frank Drackman

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2012
Davenport
After having done both, I do agree that Hollywood's is better.

We took the RIP tour in Orlando, and the guide told us that there were some hidden guest interactions surprises. For instance, if you push a button, something would actually happen. I believe he said they were mostly in Saw. Any one know more?
There is a thread ‘Easter Eggs and GACs’ or domething like that on the hhn27 page that might help.