What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: The Horrors of Blumhouse

Went through blumhouse opening today and had a good time. I was buzzed so I may be influenced.:saywhat: This house isn't bad and I echo the sentiment that it should have been insidious only or at the very least sinister/insidious. And the ending is pretty effective for pure scares.

Ya'll remember those rumors about Ouija being replaced with The Purge? 100% true from going through the house. They didn't even try to hide it. That being said, it's only 2 small rooms so it didn't make that much of a difference.

krYoWoC.png

kind of a terrible house. Sure the actors will make it better, but the sets are pretty bad for me, felt like half the house was these long walkways. Specially insidious. There were a couple of good rooms here and there but it had way too many walkways. Insidious is basically nothing but black walls and hallways over and over. im so glad i got to experience Insidious years before because if this was my first time experiencing it, I would be pissed. This might be the weakest house. At least the other house either have good sets, good costumes or good scares.

I've now had 3 really good runs in a row in this house. Have I had some beverage before, yes but the cast really redeems this house.

I've now had 3 really good runs in a row in this house. Have I had some beverage before, yes but the cast really redeems this house.
I was joking about the alcohol thing a few days ago. :)

I actually tend to think that this house has some of the better scares... it's just a very cast dependent house. Dead Waters, The Fallen and The Shining look beautiful, but the scares arent as good imo. #UnpopularOpinion

I was joking about the alcohol thing a few days ago. :)

I actually tend to think that this house has some of the better scares... it's just a very cast dependent house. Dead Waters, The Fallen and The Shining look beautiful, but the scares arent as good imo. #UnpopularOpinion

Entirely agree. Even for The Purge section, now that I think on it, there's this "threat" in the house that seems menacing. I love it.

My#2 house. Scarecrow and Dead Waters are tied for first for me rn. The Bagul hallway and Lipstick demons get me so bad every time. Bagul actually sent me running last time I went through.