Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28 Construction Thread

Looks like a church is popping up just outside of Twisted Traditions (around where the AoV stage has been previously).

Hence why they're moving Rock the Universe to February...
Not really... RTU already happened this year for example and the stage went up and just came down overnight on Sunday. So they can easily work around RTU, it's just more convenient (and profitable for all parties involved) not to.

RTU will bring in a lot more money than Potter Weekend did, funny enough.

That's what I was implying. Building haunts is a real pain, especially when it's on an unneeded time crunch. RTU provides an unnecessary obstacle to work around.
They didn't build that church overnight though. All of this is stuff that's been done for a bit now. All they did was put it in place last night.

They didn't build that church overnight though. All of this is stuff that's been done for a bit now. All they did was put it in place last night.
I get that, but to drill stake holes or whatever method they secure that prop takes time, especially with how large it is. I'm just saying that RTU having a stage in that area provided a time crunch.

Man how cool it would have been to theme the arches to the upside down. Expecting the arches to be themed is no longer a focus and that's great as this year's scare zones are really awesome.