HHN 28: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Daylight bleeds into the tents sometimes.
:bs:
I remember doing Scarecrow first thing after opening and it was so dark I ran into the non-SA scarecrows coming out of the walls. Then my group did Hive and it was so dark my sister accidentally went into a boo-hole and got traumatized :lol:
Not to mention eye-adjustment time
That's my point. I want to be in complete pitch black darkness for this house.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I remember doing Scarecrow first thing after opening and it was so dark I ran into the non-SA scarecrows coming out of the walls. Then my group did Hive and it was so dark my sister accidentally went into a boo-hole and got traumatized :lol:
My girlfriend and I totally got lost in Scarecrow and seemed to be the only ones in the room for longer than expected.

We did it first that night

No. I lied. It was first Hive, then 'crow.

That's my point. I want to be in complete pitch black darkness for this house.

There's a difference between it actually being dark, and not seeing because your eyes aren't adjusted. Light bleeding into the tents is a fact, not an opinion. Nor is it "bs."

There's a difference between it actually being dark, and not seeing because your eyes aren't adjusted. Light bleeding into the tents is a fact, not an opinion. Nor is it "bs."
To your first statement: I'll enjoy it, and if I want to get a different experience I can just do it again later on in the night or during future nights.
To your second: I imagine they'll attempt to preemptively fix that problem specifically for this house, as it relies so heavily on darkness, and I never really saw any light bleeding into tents last year anyways.

Oh, I believe you. I guess I just got lucky with the darkness. I only went through it twice, so I'm not experienced enough to notice probably. And it was just the one room in which I couldn't see a damn thing. My first walk-through of Hive was rough because of the eye-adjustment.

Reactions: Felipe
To your first statement: I'll enjoy it, and if I want to get a different experience I can just do it again later on in the night or during future nights.
To your second: I imagine they'll attempt to preemptively fix that problem specifically for this house, as it relies so heavily on darkness, and I never really saw any light bleeding into tents last year anyways.

The point wasn't whether you'll enjoy it or not ("opinion"). The point was light bleeds into the tents sometimes ("fact"). I don't appreciate you calling my post "bs" and then changing your story when it doesn't suit you. Next time, keep that flag back there.

Reactions: Legacy
The point wasn't whether you'll enjoy it or not ("opinion"). The point was light bleeds into the tents sometimes ("fact"). I don't appreciate you calling my post "bs" and then changing your story when it doesn't suit you. Next time, keep that flag back there.
True, it is an opinion, maybe I enjoy light bleeding into the tent ;)
I’m not saying it hasn’t in the past, I’m saying I haven’t noticed it in recent years, which is when this house will be at the event (lol)
:bs::bs::bs:Don’t recall changing my story. Some people on here really get upset over things like animated icons.

True, it is an opinion, maybe I enjoy light bleeding into the tent ;)
I’m not saying it hasn’t in the past, I’m saying I haven’t noticed it in recent years, which is when this house will be at the event (lol)
:bs::bs::bs:Don’t recall changing my story. Some people on here really get upset over things like animated icons.

Are you kidding me right now? You asked why, I told you why. You called my factual answer bs because in your experience it was "so dark." Then you changed your tune to "I enjoy it." Whatever suits you, man... I called out the "bs" because it's not the first time you reply to my posts with it. I let it slide before. I prefer my interactions to remain chill and civil, so don't worry about me replying to your questions again.

:topic:

Reactions: Lucky Planet
The facade for this should be fun.

Can’t even imagine what they’ll do. The first house had the pictures since it was relevant to the plot of Charlie and his fears, but this one will be about the zombie infection and blackout in Paris. Part of me wishes this were in a SS for bigger sets, but then I remember the house is gonna be pitch black so there’s no real point for highly detailed sets.