HHN 28: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DhJShEsWkAA_ivT.jpg

So possible house location are:
Eiffel Tower
Paris Metro
Pere Lachaise (Graveyard)
Parisian Disco
Museum
Catacombs
Palace of Versailles (hello mirror room)
City Streets
As things stand, only "3" of those things, they could have changed the last scene.
Again, as it stands, no. But the likely facade is mentioned.
In this case, the guests are Emily.

So if we are supposed to be Emily then we should only be going places that she went and not necessarily what is pictured on the postcards. So if I had to guess then I would say Paris Metro (for sure), Pere Lachaise, and the Catacombs with the Metro possible being the facade. Just my guess anyways.

i'm going to guess Eiffel Tower for the facade based off legacy's comments and the fact that it's Emily's first stop.

Side note: These postcards are freaking awesome
upload_2018-7-2_22-31-27.gif

Maybe I should clarify. The likely facade is mentioned on the post cards. Ironically, it wasn't put on the list of likely scenes.

What did I say? "The guests are Emily."

And, as it stands, I wouldn't expect an "landmarks" in the house.

We would have to probably start with the treatment center if we are going to be dealing with the blindness.

But I am assuming that it is only "flashes" or blindness in an attempt to get the same effect as last time as opposed to pure blindness.
It'll be flashes of blindness. Most of the scenes have enough visual stuff going on that it can't be "full" blindness. This isn't a blackout house. The first half should have some really good audio stuff going, though.

It'll be flashes of blindness. Most of the scenes have enough visual stuff going on that it can't be "full" blindness. This isn't a blackout house.
Should’ve known they couldn’t do something as intense as the original DE with today’s audience, too bad.