HHN 28: Merchandise

nameless

Newcomer
Jun 8, 2014
The merch was horrible this year, the only thing interesting was the pass holder stuff, which I couldn't buy if I wanted to, and the refillable cups.
I really wanted that passholder shirt. But no AP. :(

I got the Sam shirts for my wife and I and the Scarezone shirts. I would have bought the house shirt if it had HHN on the front like the Scarezone shirts did.

Reactions: Octobers Fade

jseal777

Jun 7, 2016
I loved the classic monster shirts. by that I mean i loved the women classic monster shirts. the "male" shirts were pretty dumb looking but the womens stuff looked great.

Reactions: belloq87

belloq87

Veteran Member
Dec 7, 2009
Universal Exports
I loved the classic monster shirts. by that I mean i loved the women classic monster shirts. the "male" shirts were pretty dumb looking but the womens stuff looked great.
I noticed this, too, because I specifically was on the lookout for Classic Monsters stuff on my trip. The men's designs were pretty lackluster, while the women styles featured some great art. Odd choices.

There was a hoodie that had a nice design on it, but no corresponding t-shirt with that design could be found.

happy bunny rabbit

Veteran Member
Feb 2, 2018
The merch was horrible this year, the only thing interesting was the pass holder stuff, which I couldn't buy if I wanted to, and the refillable cups.
I love the character roundup shirt and the KKfOS shirt.

I might have gotten the zone shirt if the zones weren’t so meh this year (and if there wasn’t a KKfOS solo shirt). I’m kinda happy there isn’t a Poltergeist solo shirt because that would mean I spent 90$ on HHN T-shirts.

Reactions: sadbunny