Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Merchandise

The merch was horrible this year, the only thing interesting was the pass holder stuff, which I couldn't buy if I wanted to, and the refillable cups.

I really wanted that passholder shirt. But no AP. :(

I got the Sam shirts for my wife and I and the Scarezone shirts. I would have bought the house shirt if it had HHN on the front like the Scarezone shirts did.

I loved the classic monster shirts. by that I mean i loved the women classic monster shirts. the "male" shirts were pretty dumb looking but the womens stuff looked great.

I loved the classic monster shirts. by that I mean i loved the women classic monster shirts. the "male" shirts were pretty dumb looking but the womens stuff looked great.

I noticed this, too, because I specifically was on the lookout for Classic Monsters stuff on my trip. The men's designs were pretty lackluster, while the women styles featured some great art. Odd choices.

There was a hoodie that had a nice design on it, but no corresponding t-shirt with that design could be found.

The merch was horrible this year, the only thing interesting was the pass holder stuff, which I couldn't buy if I wanted to, and the refillable cups.
I love the character roundup shirt and the KKfOS shirt.

I might have gotten the zone shirt if the zones weren’t so meh this year (and if there wasn’t a KKfOS solo shirt). I’m kinda happy there isn’t a Poltergeist solo shirt because that would mean I spent 90$ on HHN T-shirts.