Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After

So watching the livestream, they say that Rapunzel's hair "has ripped itself off her scalp." Does that mean she's just bald or the skin is ripped off too?

Sooo...

The Bear, has cometh again.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
giphy.gif

Damning with faint praise, but agreed.

Hot take: the Saving Private Ryan of houses. A breath-taking opening and an amazing climax, but a middle stuffed with hackneyed cliches we've seen before. Well-executed technically, but still a tired rehash.

Ouch? In any event, looking forward for more reviews to come in...

Damning with faint praise, but agreed.

Hot take: the Saving Private Ryan of houses. A breath-taking opening and an amazing climax, but a middle stuffed with hackneyed cliches we've seen before. Well-executed technically, but still a tired rehash.
Good thing I love all of Saving Private Ryan, I guess.

IMO this house seemed kind of like a requel to fans of the Scary Tales franchise, the maze is a ton of fun and I loved some of the lines in it(Yummy in my Tunmy, Where’s your Wizard now!) and that room with Dorothy was depressing. The Little Mermaid room was pretty weird but overall this house is a blast and the scenic is epic

This house was actually the funniest, in my opinion - probably did help that the BF went literally nose to snout with the first pig. (BF was working up some bacon related jokes before the actor reset.) It's little things like that that make the houses great!

This house was actually the funniest, in my opinion - probably did help that the BF went literally nose to snout with the first pig. (BF was working up some bacon related jokes before the actor reset.) It's little things like that that make the houses great!

There’s no way anyone could take the Hansel and Gretal scene seriously, Yummy in my Tummy had me dying.

Has anyone else caught the Witch flying through the glass? That made my soul jump out of my body

where was the humpty dumpty and little red riding hood scene in the house?

Humpty Dumpty has giant walls with half of Humpty’s body in a giant pan. Soldiers pop out in that room and IIRC it smells. Don’t really remember the Little Red Riding Hood Room but I remember seeing her

There’s no way anyone could take the Hansel and Gretal scene seriously, Yummy in my Tummy had me dying.

Has anyone else caught the Witch flying through the glass? That made my soul jump out of my body

I loved Hansel because it was supposed to be a boy but the actor had a beard :lol:

Hansel reminded me of the boy from the old Mad TV tv show

th

Didn't get a great run on this one Saturday, took a few rooms to get even one scare trigger. Must've gotten unlucky and had a cast change run. I'll have to reserve judgement until I get a few more runs in but I'll say this:

The facade is fantastic.

How does the cast change work. I always hear about the cast change run through but I'm not sure I've experienced one. What is protocol? And how would they not manage it in phases to avoid empty run throughs?