Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Slaughter Sinema

Not in the house, most likely. As soon as your in the tent, you're in the films.

The façade is a drive-in, with screen. It'll have video.
"It’s showtime at the local drive-in. As you approach, you’ll see movie trailers of what you’re about to witness, filling you with dread as you make your way inside. The smell of popcorn will be first to hit your senses as you find yourself in a movie theater snack bar. But from there, it’s all downhill for this double-feature."

Just a bit confused about the number of individual films we are supposed to be entering, haha. They reference a double-feature, then go on about the werewolf bikers and punkin's and at least three others.

I'm stoked no matter what, though! Hopeful they do an Unmasking tour for this one (doubtful, as it's in a tent[?]) because I'd love to know the backstories for the different movies featured, even if they are just a single scene! Always fun to see the little story development elements they throw in once you know the backstory!

Just a bit confused about the number of individual films we are supposed to be entering, haha. They reference a double-feature, then go on about the werewolf bikers and punkin's and at least three others.

I'm stoked no matter what, though! Hopeful they do an Unmasking tour for this one (doubtful, as it's in a tent[?]) because I'd love to know the backstories for the different movies featured, even if they are just a single scene! Always fun to see the little story development elements they throw in once you know the backstory!

This is in Tent 2 where Hive was; hopefully this gets on the tour since this is more interesting than Hive was

I was expecting nine movies, based on what I received. If the first scene is now a snack bar, then I'd say it's eight films.