Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Employee Preview Thread

Can't wait to see the scare actors in Anarch-ade and Vanity Ball. I have no idea what to expect.

Maybe they're not having any scare actors out tonight. I'm seeing pics of the tribute store but none so far of the zones.

Just did "#halloweeenhorrornights" on Instagram and it seems the UM outside facade is the key art imposed on the wall.

Though from what Legacy is saying, the inside probably makes up for it.
More likely than not they’ll have scareactors for media night. It was probably a safety measure in case Orlando got worse weather than it’s gettting rn.

EDIT: aaaaaaaaand i just realized i quoted the wrong post. whoops

More likely than not they’ll have scareactors for media night. It was probably a safety measure in case Orlando got worse weather than it’s gettting rn.

EDIT: aaaaaaaaand i just realized i quoted the wrong post. whoops

When is media night? tomorrow? Is that separate from team member preview?