1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 29: Nightingales: Blood Pit

Discussion in 'Haunted Houses' started by Brian G., Apr 12, 2019.

1. Thiago

Thiago Rookie

I would love some TOTA vibes

shiekra38 likes this.
  2. horrornights789

horrornights789 Veteran Member

Wonder if this will be cast like the original in that the cast is predominantly all girls as the Nightingales with a couple guys as gladiators. I’m just excited to see those masks return and idk why but I wanna see the Nightingales in togas and stuff like that. Those masks are so freaking scary to look at:afraid:

Another great thing about this house is that it means the 2011 House sequels are kicking off. Hopefully that means more houses out of that year will get franchised soon...

TheCode and RyanH like this.
  3. Tryston Blankenship

Tryston Blankenship Rookie

So how bloody we think this house actually gonna be. I only went last year and while there was some gory scenes like scary tales I thought the houses were pretty mild on gore.

4. Thiago

Thiago Rookie

Considering the title I hope very bloody

5. JawsVictim

JawsVictim Member

UO sent out an HHN email with the subject title Enter An Area of Gore. Sounds pretty, pretty gory.

shiekra38 likes this.
  6. Imagineer83

Imagineer83 Rookie

They have done some very gory houses in the past so it won't be new territory for them. In fact there use to always be a 'gore' house every year. The past few years have been low on gore though. I wonder if this is somewhat of a reaction to last years comments calling the event too 'PG'.

I am personally pretty excited for this house. I always liked the nightingales story and look. The gladiator scene in 25's Run house was one of my favorites of that house. So combining two very good things here.

7. shiekra38

shiekra38 Veteran Member

I expect some of that neat rain effect from Seeds last year then

OIHO_YERAC and Thiago like this.
  8. Mr_Sparkle

Mr_Sparkle Newcomer

goo.jpg
    This a good look of a Nightingale I took from the tour in the anniversary house at 25

9. gabe3235

gabe3235 Member

Neat little thing I noticed today, during the knife scene of the Horror Makeup Show, they had a nightingale head prop on a shelf of the roll-out cart.

10. Kinchkinet85

Kinchkinet85 Rookie

I’m assuming this will be one of the scarier houses this year, like DE last year.

TheCode likes this.
  11. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

Fingers crossed, I hope they have the same level of fear given into this one as they did with Blood Prey, it's been awhile but it shouldn't be a disappointing, I loved the first house and the concept for this one is very intriguing, hope they give us some sneak peek or some more insight into what will be in the house, should be really cool.

12. OhHaiInternet95

OhHaiInternet95 Veteran Member

I just hope the higher ups don't mandate that gore be removed for Little Timmy and Suzie. GIT OFF MY LAWN YOU DARN KIDS!

TheCode, Pedro Navarro and hhnlover like this.
  13. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

Well Aiello was one to say that they'd never go pg, just because they brought Stranger Things was not to bring a "pg" show, HHN is never gotten soft, they'll crank up the violence but I think it's just other people that complain about content for example what happened Bayou Of Blood, I mean people like that think HHN is supposed to be like Mickey's Not So Scary, they are in the wrong park lol, Nightingales ain't gonna play nice XD

TheCode, OIHO_YERAC and truejonas like this.
  14. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

15. hhnlover

hhnlover Veteran Member

DP i know, but this image looks awesome

16. horrornights789

That shadow is creepy as hell. Guessing we’ll have some sort of scare with the Shadows incorporated

17. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

If you thought Universal was going soft on the gore, you're probably wrong now lol, I could see this house being very scary and very gory and potentially very bloody lmao, Nightingales should be very dangerous than they were before

TheCode and OhHaiInternet95 like this.
  18. OIHO_YERAC

OIHO_YERAC Newcomer

That would be cool. Maybe they’ll take a page out of dead exposure and add some strobe lights too. This won’t be stranger things...it’s safe to say it should be one of the scarier houses.

19. Pedro Navarro

Pedro Navarro Rookie

This house will be cool with that effect, I hope they have almost the same effect feels that Blood Prey house and live up the gore in this one lol, can't wait to see the nightingales again.

20. horrornights789

Since the rain already breaks by the time we enter the house, I wonder if we’ll have a Finale on the actual Gladiator Battle Field with the Nightingales feasting while gladiators fight?

Pedro Navarro and TheCode like this.