HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's always fun to see what people will complain about when they can't complain about marketing !@#$ing up announcements when everything's been announced. Always a fun couple of weeks from full reveal until opening night....

At least then the complaints are about ops and lines and ticket scanners and too many people having express and no blood bags and too many drunks and security (or lack there of) etc, etc, etc.

Sure, we know why they do it. That doesn’t mean that, as consumers, we have to like it. I’m sure that, as theme park fans and frequent guests, we can all think of times we’ve felt exploited, when a company’s attention to the bottom line diminished our experience. Uni has been very good at NOT giving guests this feeling, a key reason it’s been thriving.

Eh, bottom line, personally and subjectively, I like benches more then booze.

I'll present the opposite opinion here. I walked through those open spaces last year, after skipping the half-hour plus lines for food and thought, they could open up more stands here to cut down on the food lines. Food lines were a HUGE problem last year. There was stuff I didn't try because the line was always too long. So, my experience will be better if I don't wait in line as long as I did last year, and I certainly won't feel exploited because last year I felt like I missed out.

Always been an advocate for more seating/tables throughout the parks... but I also hated the congestion of having 2 food tents right across from each other to get to the parade buildings.

Also, moving some of the food tents (and finally getting rid of the games) to the music plaza stage are crowd improvements. They did not do a great job last year dealing with crowds, and I have to give them credit to working on it this year.

The benches were there during Mardi Gras - I sat there many times, it was very nice. My impression is that a bar with ample seating eats some capacity, a bar with no seating moves folks through and sells more drinks.

As for the lagoon, I don’t remember there being that many benches in the area since the goal was to maximize viewing room, but I freely admit I’m not that familiar with its current layout.

Look, I’ll happily admit that this is a me problem, as I did above. I liked the area, just as I liked a quiet HP.
Bruh everyone knows that place was just where everyone went to smoke weed and get to first base.

I am having a hard time envisioning what is going on in the Animal Actors area so forgive my ignorance: the tables are gone but there’s a food truck there now? Is that accurate?

I would have assumed the removal of the tables was so they could set up a legitimate queue for the Stay and Scream in that space rather than allowing the free for all we usually have in that area continue. Is the idea of a real queue there still a possibility?

Also, do we have house portal setups for any of the other houses in that corner of the park yet? I know The Last of Us one has popped up, have any others been constructed yet?

I am having a hard time envisioning what is going on in the Animal Actors area so forgive my ignorance: the tables are gone but there’s a food truck there now? Is that accurate?

I would have assumed the removal of the tables was so they could set up a legitimate queue for the Stay and Scream in that space rather than allowing the free for all we usually have in that area continue. Is the idea of a real queue there still a possibility?

Also, do we have house portal setups for any of the other houses in that corner of the park yet? I know The Last of Us one has popped up, have any others been constructed yet?
Full food and bev services under the awning.

And yes, the portals are up.FB_IMG_1693355426333.jpgFB_IMG_1693355422294.jpgScreenshot_20230829_202923_YouTube.jpg
370389494_828073072442486_4624927315881331023_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230829_202837_YouTube.jpgFB_IMG_1693357590820.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1693355422294.jpg
    FB_IMG_1693355422294.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 4
  • FB_IMG_1693357568423.jpg
    FB_IMG_1693357568423.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: kingcooger