HHN 33: Most Anticipated House | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Most Anticipated House

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated House?

• Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

• Insidious: The Further

• A Quiet Place

• Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines

• Goblin's Feast

• Triplets of Terror

• The Museum: Deadly Exhibits

• Slaughter Sinema 2

• Major Sweets Candy Factory

• Monstruos: The Monsters of Latin America

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've always been one to enjoy many of the houses for different reasons. For example, the beauty of Blood moon, the atmosphere in the Exorcist house, the energy of the Yeti house so it makes it hard for me to anticipate much of anything ;)

I really just wanted to say I do anticipate this year. I recall for many years I had wished they had more originals than IP houses as I tend to be more impressed with more of the originals than I do for the IP houses over the years (though each year tends to have one IP that nails it).

There are things I look forward to this year. This is the first year I know a few people working the event so this is more based on what hype 'inside/grain of salt info' folks seem to be pushing this year.

Not knowing what folks consider 'scary', having someone say that 'Insidious is scary with the lights on' intrigues me.

I am curious about 'a quiet place' for folks seem to be making a point to mention it is in a sound stage by itself, keeping it more isolated than if it shared a sound stage, besides, I enjoyed the movie!

Having someone say the change in layout at F&F is in response to fan feedback has me wonder what they did.
Would love to hear more feedback from TMs if you have it!

Reactions: saint.piss