HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can anyone confirm early entry is at Islands of Adventure instead of Studios this year? Early Entry has been at Studios during HHN ever since I started going in 2018.

I checked the website and the app and both are showing Early Entry is at Islands until the end of October. I thought they always did it at Studios during HHN to give non-HHN goers more time at Studios. Is the website/app incorrect? I just thought it was strange they would change that this year.

I checked the website and the app and both are showing Early Entry is at Islands until the end of October. I thought they always did it at Studios during HHN to give non-HHN goers more time at Studios. Is the website/app incorrect? I just thought it was strange they would change that this year.
It also shows studios opens at the same time as early entry. So it’s probably right. No one here can tell you for sure if the app/website is wrong. I would say it’s right but it also said studios closed at 6pm on HHN nights and was fixed around June/July.

It also shows studios opens at the same time as early entry. So it’s probably right. No one here can tell you for sure if the app/website is wrong. I would say it’s right but it also said studios closed at 6pm on HHN nights and was fixed around June/July.
Somewhat of a technicality, but USF actually opens to everyone at 8AM, while IOA opens at 9AM but has the early park admission available at 8AM. So anyone can go into Studios at 8AM, while only a select few can go into IOA at 8AM, thus making it the park with available early entry.

Just watched Mammoth Club and Molly said New York stay and scream reached capacity? I have never heard of that before can anyone confirm? Also can someone notify when cutoff happen(s)??? I dont go until near end of event but always do New York for low capacity Finns to get our night started right lol

Somewhat of a technicality, but USF actually opens to everyone at 8AM, while IOA opens at 9AM but has the early park admission available at 8AM. So anyone can go into Studios at 8AM, while only a select few can go into IOA at 8AM, thus making it the park with available early entry.
Correct. Why I said USF shows It opens at the same time as early park and not that it was early park.