HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know if the booth offering the Mini-Puft s’mores takes requests on how well-done the marshmallow. Would prefer to have a darker outside/gooey inside.

Another hotel guest entrance question. Does everyone in your party need to be a hotel guest? My wife and I (Cabana Bay) are going again tonight and lining up for the 6:30 open. Two of our friends who are local will be joining us. Do they need room keys / proof of hotel stay to join us in line?

Another hotel guest entrance question. Does everyone in your party need to be a hotel guest? My wife and I (Cabana Bay) are going again tonight and lining up for the 6:30 open. Two of our friends who are local will be joining us. Do they need room keys / proof of hotel stay to join us in line?
My recollection is they needed to see a room key for everyone they admitted.

This strategy is for those that do not want to stand in a line in a Stay and Scream. We entered the Lombard's stay and scream at 4:00 pm and walked around to the patio furniture on the other side of Lombard's and sat there until 5:15. By far the most comfortable I have ever been in a stay and scream. We then went across to the other side and entered the food and drink area. They will move both lines for Goblins and Monsters around 5:45, after that they opened the gates for us to line up at slaughter (2 people on the first night 5 people on the second night). The house opens at exactly 6. After a quick run through we went to Goblins and Monsters which are complete walk-on until 6:40 pm or so (they even pulsed us through because it is so empty). We did Slaughter, Goblins 3 times, and monsters in 30 mins on a Friday night and there still was not a line when we left. Hope this is helpful to someone that is tired of the NY area.

Reactions: Jake S and Clive
Quick question - whilst not strictly needed, what type of 3-D glasses work in Slaughter Sinema 2? Would the cheap ones for the cinema work, or do you need the red/blue lens ones, or chromodepth? Trying to find out without spoiling the house as won’t be there until beginning of October, and apologies if this has already been answered before.

Quick question - whilst not strictly needed, what type of 3-D glasses work in Slaughter Sinema 2? Would the cheap ones for the cinema work, or do you need the red/blue lens ones, or chromodepth? Trying to find out without spoiling the house as won’t be there until beginning of October, and apologies if this has already been answered before.
It’s the chromadepth, really have enjoyed my runs while having them on