Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Dinner Options

Apr 14, 2013
What should we do about dinner on HHN nights? :eat: (Last weekend of the event)

We are currently planning on doing stay and scream and don't want to pay for the scare actor diner. It sounds like we should really be at the pens by 4pm (at least if we want to do the sound stages). Eating at 3:30 probably won't last me until 1am. Especially if we just ate lunch a few hours earlier. I am not much of a snacker, especially at theme parks where they can be pricey. I will probably try a few snacks but don't want to rely on that for 3 nights of meals.

HHN 25 we did Springfield stay and scream and just ate in fast food boulevard while waiting. Is this really the best option with the sacrifice of doing tents in the daytime?

Would it be horrible to leave the park around 4:30 and eat diner at City Walk for an hour (we are staying at Royal Pacific so have priority at some restaurants) and come back to the park at 6?

Am I over thinking it???? :doh: :bonk:

You’re overthinking it.

Have a later lunch (1 or so) and then coast till the park gets crowded. At this point most guests are in houses or not ready to eat. Pick a location and go; yesterday we stepped out of the park around 9 to grab a few apps at Grill Brew and watch Thursday Night Football.

My personal spot is the cart in front of Fallon but recently we learned that the window on the Italian restaurant sells the same pizza but they offer the pass holder discount. If I were you I'd grab a pizza with a drink and find a spot to sit in Vamp and just watch people get scared.

My personal spot is the cart in front of Fallon but recently we learned that the window on the Italian restaurant sells the same pizza but they offer the pass holder discount. If I were you I'd grab a pizza with a drink and find a spot to sit in Vamp and just watch people get scared.

Louie’s also has pizza fries so good way to get dat discount.