HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_20190730_154404_700.jpg
What I did notice from my friend on Instagram @TheMasterofHHN is that they covered up the part for inside so it's completely covered. It looks similar in shape to the AHS facade theater shape which could resemble the poster art but we will have to wait and see.
51xkSwWWsIL.jpg
IMG_ijeeio.jpg
Also from my friend @Mr_HHN you can really see how high Stranger Things walls will get especially with the left wall going super high. Exciting.

Hmm, doesn’t look like anything I can remember from the movie.. unless this isn’t the US location

Holy bejeezus that is tall as hell. Is this one of the tallest facades in HHN history?

HOLY CRAP! I love how there putting so much effort into this year, it's crazy.

Also, guess it's the station.
20180704_123549.jpg

Hmm, doesn’t look like anything I can remember from the movie.. unless this isn’t the US location

Yup. That’s the funhouse at the beginning of the movie.

Holy bejeezus that is tall as hell! Is this one of the tallest facades in HHN history?

EDIT: It would be nice to add some other facades beside to make it feel like you're in the streets of NY.

Wow that is tall! This might be the tallest facade they’ve ever done! La Llorona’s wasn’t that tall. This may be about as tall as 747 itself.

Am I crazy or does it seem like mazes are way further behind from where they were last year? There’s just over a month left and it seems like most mazes haven’t even started scenic.

I think that has to do with the backlot schedule. I know a few projects were using the area of the backlot where the mazes go. When I was there late July the walkway to metro sets was covered in dirt for a shoot.

Reactions: chris.g
Am I crazy or does it seem like mazes are way further behind from where they were last year? There’s just over a month left and it seems like most mazes haven’t even started scenic.

Rumor has it they're deliberately starting on the facades last this year to keep the IPs more hidden. Didn't help them one bit on Killer Klowns, but at least it's something.