Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2019 Construction Thread

OMG KKFOS's tent will actually have the string lights and looks like the end won't JUST be black walls!! :clap::clap::clap::'(

Funnily enough, I went through the movie and I can't find a moment in the movie that fits with those red-and-green stripes. Closest I could find is this:

InkedKlownz_LI.jpg

...which is obviously not it. Could be they just went with stripes cuz it fit the tent, but it's not helpful figuring out the scene lol.

Honestly might be reused walls from Clowns 3D

The thought crossed my mind, but going by the videos, that exact pattern (vertical red and green stripes) doesn't actually appear in Klownz 3D either.

Seriously:

I checked Alice Cooper Goes to Hell, Black Sabbath and even the old HoTC mazes too. Nothing.

So they painted a whole new set of walls, I guess. Bizarre.

Well anyway, still better than Black Walls.

EDIT: Watching Klownz 3D again makes me want to see the old "flicker lights" effect again. Honestly, if they just had a few simple hallways with the lights flickering, or even in the style of the "All Work and No Play" hallways with just lights turning from white to yellow to red and back, slap on a voice over and it would be a really simple way of filling in some Black Wall dead space. IDK.

Last edited:
I would say this subject would've been more saved for the speculation thread..however, IF it was going to be announced; it would've been announced alongside Orlandos (and that the Hollywood scarezones have been out since July).

I'll clear this one up. Nope! Orlando-exclusive. All of the typical zone areas have been announced, plus the chainsaw horde that'll probably pivot between Lower Lot and/or Metro.

I'll clear this one up. Nope! Orlando-exclusive. All of the typical zone areas have been announced, plus the chainsaw horde that'll probably pivot between Lower Lot and/or Metro.
Well....farfanoogin

Of Course one of the mazes I'd be excited for is not coming to Hollywood.

Thanks for the Answer

Zombieland for Orlando, isn't a maze.
My Bad, saw the announcement and thought i had to be a maze...since well the new films coming out who would waste the IP on an area over a maze?

Its not as a big of a letdown then, kinda weird it's just being thrown into NY since neither film is set there and you could have had a Giant Marshmallow man for Ghost Busters there.

With Zombieland being an exclusive scare zone for Orlando, perhaps it could potentially continue the tradition of them testing an IP as a SZ before Hollywood getting it the following year as a maze (e.g. Trick 'r Treat & KKFOS)?

With Zombieland being an exclusive scare zone for Orlando, perhaps it could potentially continue the tradition of them testing an IP as a SZ before Hollywood getting it the following year as a maze (e.g. Trick 'r Treat & KKFOS)?

Zombieland for Orlando, comes with a few things. It's the tenure of the first film, on-top of it being paired with the sake of the new film, hence it being named after "Double Tap".

I wouldn't look too much into it having a larger presence for next year.

__

Woo wooes us

Last edited: