HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Me too, technically 3 if we count TWD. People are either really happy or really sad that Micheal Myers isn't there, and they think we're getting a Halloween maze

To me, I see it as this.

Am I sad to see him not there? Yes, but I have a feeling it's contractual than anything.

That said, I am curious to see if the art design for Leatherface will be based off of the original film (along with 2016) or, as it seems with the promo; entirely on the New Line Trilogy. Either way, that can be saved for the proper thread of it.

I'm excited that regardless, you'll have to go through the Gauntlet to get to the Backlot. Good idea!

The more I hear about UI; I am more excited about it than ever. It sounds very Ideal for scarezone, and that my fear is how short it may be to justify it being a Gauntlet.

Freddy, Jason & Leatherface in 2 separate areas of the park. Reminds me of the walking dead overkill years. The only excitement I get from terror tram is when I bring someone who hasn't experienced it yet. :blank:

Reactions: chris.g
Freddy, Jason & Leatherface in 2 separate areas of the park. Reminds me of the walking dead overkill years. The only excitement I get from terror tram is when I bring someone who hasn't experienced it yet. :blank:
This doesn't belong in this thread anymore.

Also, John at the end of the panel said he will keep doing horror nights as long as fans are passionate.

I think Halloween 2 was a good send off for Michael if that was his last appearance. I'd still like to see Season of The Witch for next year but that's not possible...
So this leaves us with the last metro area, JP queue and the courtyard. What do you think is next?

I think Halloween 2 was a good send off for Michael if that was his last appearance. I'd still like to see Season of The Witch for next year but that's not possible...
So this leaves us with the last metro area, JP queue and the courtyard. What do you think is next?

I think Jigsaw is our next announcement and will come this week. Then Insidious, and then Blumhouse

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
I can't seem to find the image but did anyone catch the most brutal scene this year that Murdy presented at the panel? He didn't say if it was from a confirmed maze but it looked like Glenn. Murdy even showed a sculpt for it.

I wanted to say it looks like Glenn but I misworded what I wanted to say :bonk:
Anyways, it does seem to be from Jigsaw. Something inside of me says it could be in Blumhouse but what type of film would have that, I can' think of any of the ones featured in there that have that.

Edit: Here we go.

I wanted to say it looks like Glenn but I misworded what I wanted to say :bonk:
Anyways, it does seem to be from Jigsaw. Something inside of me says it could be in Blumhouse but what type of film would have that, I can' think of any of the ones featured in there that have that.

Edit: Here we go.

It could be from Insidious too; possibly as something in the Further but my bet is that it's in Jigsaw

One subtle detail that I noticed too is that one of the Roanoke masks was said to have screens on it? Is this that thing FOX Games was working on or whatever team? Seems really interesting, wonder what other types of screens we'll be getting.

Reactions: ush.hacker
Speaking of Roanoke, did you guys see that Butcher sculpt!? She looks terrifying, I think this years AHS maze is gonna be a lot scarier than last years