HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
...What? I don't know what you are saying at all.

___

I have to wonder for Shining, if AC will be used similar to what I believe they tried with The Thing.
i said f in one post and a mod reported it, i asked why and he said hhn is a pg 13 event, HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE,

i said f in one post and a mod reported it, i asked why and he said hhn is a pg 13 event, HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE,

There are certain things you don't say on a forum. Dropping an F-Bomb, I believe isn't allowed at all.

It doesn't matter where it is, there are certain words best left not said.

Didn't see that till now, and I'm happy to see it being used for this maze.

Reactions: ush.hacker
I really hope Blumhouse is the password maze, it'd be really cool if they incorporated a ticket booth in the front with someone inside to give you your prize.
I would love for Julian Browning to hand me a ticket to the Universal Palace theater for triple...or quadruple feature for Blumhouse's movies.

I would love it even more if he told me, "we do not tolerate any naughty behavior here in the Universal Palace theater. We demand respect for the palace and during the quadruple feature. We especially do not tolerate the use of the f-word. That especially goes for you hhnlover. "

It's a shame Murdy doesn't want to do icons. Shame."

EDIT: fixed it. Had too much posting aspergers and crippling depression to
double check.

Last edited:
you know what im gonna show murdy how easy it would have been for the usher to be at the event, make blumhouse into a usher maze, blumhouse will be the same but with usher there as the employee at the theater, and make a backstory based off orlandos, hollywoods will be similar to orlandos with his hanging but with new incidents,
shining, a bloddy axe was found at one of the theater doors
insidious, multiple paranormal activities
ash vs evil dead, multiple people going insane and acting possessed,
saw, reused orlandos Trapped | Halloween Horror Nights Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
ahs, strange oinking noises are heard underneath the theater,
titans of terror, multiple strange objects are laid around the video like a hat, a machete, and a chainsaw

I would love for Julian Browning to hand me a ticket to the Universal Palace theater for triple...or quadruple feature for Blumhouse's movies.

I would love it even more if he told me, "we do not tolerate any naughty behavior here in the Universal Palace theater. We demand respect for the palace and during the quadruple feature. We especially do not tolerate the use of the f-word. That especially goes for you hhnhacker. "

It's a shame Murdy doesn't want to do icons. Shame."
dsc-0224_orig.jpg
I want him to pull me through the booth and stomp on me.

Reactions: ush.hacker
I hate snow... its wet, moist, cold... it gets everywhere...
Wanna know who else hates snow?
vafm3.jpg