HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah - I'm a little more than a mod....

I don't mind cursing, but certain words aren't tolerated at all.

and since you went on a little tirade - welcome to being on a very short leash. Consider this a final warning.
sorry but to be honest i was just upset over the rules

Brian, will you be attending HHN '17 this year? Have you ever been?

I'm trying to, but it's prob a no go - at least for now.

I did go in 2012, and Texas Chainsaw ended up being one of my favorite mazes of all time (on either coast). Felt that year was a much better year compared to Orlando with the shared IP's.

Reactions: ush.hacker
It was December 16, 1991, I was just a young anxious boy at the time. It was the first snow fall of the season, and a very cold one. I got out of bed to see 2 feet of snow out of my window. I ran to the closet and put on my thickest furry winter coat. I then ran down the stairs and about half way down I realized I had forgotten my mittens. I ignored that thought because, the excitement of stepping into the cool winter breeze for the first time since last year blanketed over the worrisome thought. I opened the door to trip on a package waiting right there. I fall face first into the snow, I smelt a sort of pine tree smell. The smell you smell at the christmas tree farm. I got right back up to see my entire family wrapped up in Christmas lights in the snow.

I hate snow, it's soft and smooth and it gets everywhere. You guys have me wanting to know what snow smells* like!!

(Put taste and realized I messed up the reference..)
It kinda smells like really cold water.

okay i was gonna help you out with the rules but whatever
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but never has HHN (including Bill & Ted) ever dropped an F-bomb ever. It's always censored out. So the excuse that "Bill & Ted always uses extreme language" is invalid because, well, every show of Bill & Ted has never had the word "f$%*" said aloud without being bleeped out on stage.

Last edited:
Absolutely can confirm. He definitely called my ex a... well an expletive for a cat. lmao But never have heard an f-bomb.
I really want to get insulted by Chucky if they ever bring that back. The only time I've ever been insulted at HHN was when the Purge leader in 2013 called me a Korean and asked about my melons or something like that (I can't really remember) and called my dad stupid. That was a good laugh. :lol:

(wow that sounded less harsh in my head).

Last edited:
I once got my water bottle stolen by a stilt actor. That was fun:lol: The melon story does sound harsh though

Even Jack and Chance got bleeped out during their show. HHN doesn't have a history with curse words above pg-13. that I'm aware of. - Except for the occasional curse word thrown from the annoying teenager walking through the maze...:angry:

What was that one scene in This is the End where the guy was like "Welcome to heaven, sike it's hell *****!" Am I going crazy? Was that a scene in the maze?

Last edited:
Reactions: KreepyKarpy
I once got my water bottle stolen by a stilt actor. That was fun:lol: The melon story does sound harsh though

Even Jack and Chance got bleeped out during their show. HHN doesn't have a history with curse words above pg-13. that I'm aware of. - Except for the occasional curse word thrown from the annoying teenager walking through the maze...:angry:

What was that one scene in This is the End where the guy was like "Welcome to heaven, sike it's hell *****!" Am I going crazy? Was that a scene in the maze?
Yep. It was "Welcome to Heaven, mother******!" I think the bleep only made it funnier for me, because I was just laughing through the finale.

Also yep that annoying teenager is me. I have a video that's just a compilation of me getting scared while cursing.

Enjoy the cringe! :bolt:
[Edit: just rewatched that video. Ugh, my goal is to not be like that this year, even though it's a natural habit.]