HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 180 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was about to mention The Trackers vid. Very surprised to hear they generally thought this year was okay, as they usually like HHN Hollywood.

Also, this is just a bad year for HHN. There's no other way around it honestly. It's okay to admit it, because criticism is a good thing. It's a wake up call to HHN.

I also noticed some different things from opening night. Like I don't see the Cheryl puppet being used by the Ash actor in the bedroom, the pages room Jack scareactor has a sliding frame to hide his scare, and of course the obvious removal of the machine gun from HoB.

I also noticed some different things from opening night. Like I don't see the Cheryl puppet being used by the Ash actor in the bedroom, the pages room Jack scareactor has a sliding frame to hide his scare, and of course the obvious removal of the machine gun from HoB.

The pages always had a sliding frame, it's just he hardly used it. I mentioned this in my review because it bugged me that he was hiding in plain sight when he could be popping out from his box properly.

Reactions: chris.g
The pages always had a sliding frame, it's just he hardly used it. I mentioned this in my review because it bugged me that he was hiding in plain sight when he could be popping out from his box properly.

The boo-doors have been breaking a lot this year, for whatever reason. It isn't out of laziness on the part of the actor.

^I haven't noticed any.

After many visits, finally saw the Jabbawockeez show... and I do think it's one of their better ones.

Did watch that Trackers vid. I'm assuming someone has corrected them thinking our haunted didn't have a frequent fear ticket, right?

I still have mixed feelings about all the black halls. I do get why so many are irritated. They are certainly overused, I won't argue that. At the same time, most of my biggest scares consistently happen in those black hallways. The ending of Insidous, which most people are raving about, is frankly a bunch of well-hidden actors in black hallways. They do create a sense of dread and unknowing, and for low cost. So I can see why it's done, and when used effectively, I don't mind them at all. At the same time, there can be too much where it comes across as lazy/low-budget. So I see both sides of this, but ultimately, I feel they have their place.

I'm curious, does anyone have any idea how the alcohol sales are doing? Is it bringing in significant income? Is the public responding to it? Not many SoCal haunts sell alcohol to my knowledge.

So Universal’s Twitter may have subtly hinted at Stranger Things for HHN 2018, or I read too much into it.

Where are you by chance looking, because a lot of social media hotspots have done little things on Stranger Things throughout this past week.

It gives life into social media sites, as Universal Orlando has shown that on Twitter extremely well.

Where are you by chance looking, because a lot of social media hotspots have done little things on Stranger Things throughout this past week.

It gives life into social media sites, as Universal Orlando has shown that on Twitter extremely well.

Universal Orlando’s Twitter. It was a picture of the Universal globe upside down and it said “suddenly we’re craving waffles”. It was probably a joke, but damn if Stranger Things comes I’m gonna be happy.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew