Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

Seems like the usual things one would say but due to the recent context, it means more. We'll find out tomorrow or .... "soon".

To say this, I think this more and more cements that; and I hate to say it this way, that Murdy's "Time has Come".

If that's the case, I only wish him fondness and the most amount of gratitude that I can give to him, as he inspired me to create a podcast that for a period of time, I partaken in with some individuals that I have grown to be friends with.

Murdy possibly leaving will leave a mark, as it'll be in a way; as big of a loss as what Orlando is dealing with, of Bill and Ted leaving. While I am hopeful for the future, Murdy was the one that took to the task of bringing Halloween Horror Nights back into the SoCal Market. And that I for one, am eternally grateful to see someone like him thrive for this long, working with individuals of various shapes and kinds.

I guess all we can do, is wait; but if it what I think it is, then I wish Murdy all of the luck in the world for whatever he does next with his friends and family.

To say this, I think this more and more cements that; and I hate to say it this way, that Murdy's "Time has Come".

If that's the case, I only wish him fondness and the most amount of gratitude that I can give to him, as he inspired me to create a podcast that for a period of time, I partaken in with some individuals that I have grown to be friends with.

Murdy possibly leaving will leave a mark, as it'll be in a way; as big of a loss as what Orlando is dealing with, of Bill and Ted leaving. While I am hopeful for the future, Murdy was the one that took to the task of bringing Halloween Horror Nights back into the SoCal Market. And that I for one, am eternally grateful to see someone like him thrive for this long, working with individuals of various shapes and kinds.

I guess all we can do, is wait; but if it what I think it is, then I wish Murdy all of the luck in the world for whatever he does next with his friends and family.

EDIT: It's happening.

HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9zazREVmk3MEpiWlFZL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

Yeah, I absolutely did not see this sipper anywhere. Perhaps it wasn't there opening weekend and completely sold out by final weekend. But also, it's pretty horrid and resembles nothing like the previous years, so I'm glad I didn't get it. I hate the white, when all years prior were see thru and black. I loved the style of the sippers from 07 to I think '12. I wanna say it was around the TWD years they started to change them and be more funky in shape and have those weird tops, and then take the design in a more one-IP direction sometimes. I'm pretty satisfied with my tumbler. I suppose this is the last year I'll be collecting them, which is a shame since I have a sipper for every single year. The tumbler is cool in design, so hopefully those will be my new collector's item.

So does anyone have a clue who his replacement is? This situation was more of a when it’s gonna happen not if it will, but I’m gonna miss John. Sad he had to go out on a “meh” year but he got to do The Shining, his successor better be good because he/she will have big shoes to fill.

So does anyone have a clue who his replacement is? This situation was more of a when it’s gonna happen not if it will, but I’m gonna miss John. Sad he had to go out on a “meh” year but he got to do The Shining, his successor better be good because he/she will have big shoes to fill.

If I had to guess, he'll mention who it is, and give people a twitter feed to a personal account for him, as Aiello has. And as far as who replaces; my mind has to think it'll be someone from the Orlando team, or (and this one is a hope) someone from the Singapore team.

I'm gonna miss him too, but I'm glad he finally got to do his "white whale IPs" before he left.. This will sound strange, but I think it'd be cool if Murdy wrote a book about his career and experiences working with HHN..