HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
when there isn't a annoucment today

Either we'll see one later today or marketing can't make up their dang minds. This happens EVERY year.

Didn't John originally say this announcement was gonna be two weeks ago, then it got pushed back, and now it's pushed back again? I'm blaming Orlando for this since it's a shared announcement and Orlando's been absolute garbage at announcing stuff this year

I think the build up is fine. Orlando on the other hand... oh boy do I feel sorry for the fans but hey, good things come to those who wait.

True; John at least interacts with us and gives a heads up when an announcement is coming. Orlando just repeatedly says "soon"; that's why I'm blaming Orlando for this announcements multiple delays

know what i think alien is replacing conjuring. reason why is because alien covenant comes out on blu ray on august. that way you can announce it and tie in to the movie

know what i think alien is replacing conjuring. reason why is because alien covenant comes out on blu ray on august. that way you can announce it and tie in to the movie

Im thinking Alien or Alice Cooper is gonna replace it. Hopefully it's Alien because Alice Cooper really isn't a crowd drawer anymore, and with most of the guests being teens a lot of people will be saying "Who tf is Alice?". Hopefully in the next year or two we get Asylum in Wonderland, Orlando's maze looked so good and John Murdy would make that maze PERFECT

Wow that picture thing blew up WAY more than I thought it would. Thank god I muted my notifications before my work orientation...

Despite finding that house, I don't believe that Writer's Block is the Blumhouse mashup. I have advocated against that and will continue to say no Writer's Block is insidious, John's 'mad science project' is Blumhouse. However it was a neat little find because I'm 99% positive that that's what the facade in the JP Queue is based on. Here's my most likely scenario...
Maybe while shooting this episode, Jason saw the house and liked the look of it and decided he could revisit it for a future film, that film being the upcoming Insidious ch. 4
Just because Jason Blum was on the episode and the house looks exactly like the facade in the JP queue does not mean that that maze is Blumhouse