HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014 | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can someone explain to me why SlaughterWorld has such a bad rep? I've only seen it once in a YouTube video, but I don't see why they don't bring it back; even if it is just a people-eater. I'm really hoping that the additional maze this year isn't an excuse to get rid of extra entertainment.

I seriously have no conception of any idea what on earth the original maze will be.... Orlando has 3 original mazes if you haven't heard: Dominion of the Dolls, Giggles and Gore, Inc., and Roanoak: Cannibal Village......I wonder if we will get something similar to Giggles and Gore....

The snapchat story that Mr. Murdy sent out is giving me serious anxiety.... UGH!!! It's just audio recording of him going like "I'm John Murdy creative director of HHN at Uni Hollywood here with a BIG announcement... he is killing me!

Also.... (totally off topic) maybe an hhn 2015 update??? A SCREAM tv series is coming and since Murdy claims tv horror is bigger than movie horror.... who knows....

So it's an original maze, but in collaboration with a musician right? Meaning, the musician's creativity and influence is the foundation of this maze more than the music that artist has already created. So it won't be like Cooper or Sabbath based on their songs, but something along those lines?

Any musicians going on tour soon or releasing an album within the next few months and looking for more promotion? Metallica "Through the Never" would've been my guess, but I think it's already on dvd

The HHN social networks recently posted a small teaser clip for the original maze consisting of several flashing images and really annoying screaming, with a caption that says "We scream, you scream, we all scream for...". Two photos showing logos hidden in the teaser read, "Sweet Licks Blooderscotch Ice Cream," and "Elliott's Funtime Knife Factory."

Rumors seem to point to the musician being Slash, and the theme being clowns.

Can't go wrong with clowns. Should be fun. I'm stoked just to have 7 maze options for the first time ever (and a possible new show?!).

I love that I can count on fans like you all for insight, spoilers and tips! A lot of you said "Clowns" and "Slash" would be involved and hit it right on the button. Ah-may-zing!