HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
No. Its best to not even expect Klownz and last year; even though there was two repeats, those two were very popular Repeats. The Purge (Which is getting a larger venue this year) and Dark Christmas (Which can be easily brought back with tieing it in with Krampus).

Last edited by a moderator:
Klownz is tradition,Since 09 I think or before

So I would expect it

& purge.? Isn't that the terror tram.? :p

The largest scare zone is the main one which is "New" isn't it.?

So I would expect it

The purge is supposedly the leaked terror tram for this year and the main New York street scarezone is a new scarezone

I'm just going to start posting images of Grumpy Cat or anything else that relates to the look I'm giving you right now...

Klownz is retired, Freakz, is retired, _____z is retired. They are not returning, they are not happening. And tradition? The ONLY "tradition" HHN has left is Terror Tram (which is rumored to be The Purge this year).. the other "tradition" for HHN was B&T, but that is NOT returning either..

In the words of Queen Elsa... just "let it go"!

So I would expect it

The purge is supposedly the leaked terror tram for this year and the main New York street scarezone is a new scarezone I wouldn't expect Klownz as a scarezone

So I would expect it

Klownz was introduced in 2010 (and personally never lived up to Welcome to Hell). The entrance Scarezone this year will be new. 

Reactions: Alexshow.
We can also expect nothing like "Welcome to Hell" again... could you imagine how many complaints that SZ would get nowadays!?

"OMGZ I'M OFFENDED!! IT MUST BE REMOVED!" -_-

I'm sure the entrance SZ will be rainbows & unicorns, along with lots of glitter... soooooo much glitter!

I'm interested to see how the entrance scarezone plays out this year with the street a bit more narrow than last year. 

Reactions: Wesker69
Here's a few ideas that 100% won't be controversial!

Jurassic Park: RaptorZ

Jurassic Park: That Is One Big Pile of Sh%t Scare Zone

Back To The Future: Hell Valley

Simpsonz: Krusty's Kristmas Killer

Shrek Is Love, Shrek Is Life: 4D

Revenge of the Mommy: Norman's Egyptian Relatives

King Schlong: 360-3D

Naughty Me: Minion Madness

TransWhoreMerz

*mic drop*

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the narrow entrance path & this year's SZ... I am holding out hope that they haul ass on the new retail/dining building so the walls are down by Sept... I'm not expecting any miracles, but it would be nice...

Those walls are pretty much against the structure. Even if they went down I don't think it would free up any space at all. Really feel bad for the Scareactors in that location this year... yikes. 

Good point... but isn't the entry path roughly the same width as Baker/French st though? If you think about it, the pathway shouldn't be any less wide than in the past since the building is just now using what used to be stairs/flat concrete areas/queue space...