HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
"THIS IS THE END 3D 360 ZOMBIEVISION: ATTACK OF THE DEMONZ FROM HELL H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS IN HOLLYWOOD IN THE SURVIVAL OF CELEBRITIES IN JAMES FRANCO'S HOUSE DURING THE BIBLICAL APOCALYPSE FEATURING THE WALKING DEAD GET THE MOVIE THIS IS THE END NOW ON BLUE RAY, DIGITAL HD, NETFLIX, VERISON, VHS, LIFE ALERT ONLY AT UNIVERSAL STUDIO'S HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS IN HOLLYWOOD IN CALIFORNIA IN THE UNITED STATES ON PLANET EARTH IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM WHERE THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN THIS 3D MAZE"

Last edited by a moderator:
The celebrities featured in This is the End will also be a part of the maze somehow, as Murdy has teased coming across Hollywood A-listers in the maze.

Reactions: William
4URFGM5.jpg

Reactions: chris.g
...what. I mean..what. Look, now this perplexes me..where the hell will the Maze line be if their bringing back the trams? As they will need the space..unless they make the Mummy line awfully longer than it is now, its going to be interesting.

One of my friends that works for the higher ups at HHN said that he heard the scare zone at the front of the park is going to be Insects. That does line up with the hints that Murdy has given out but we'll just have to wait and see.

They didn't say. It was just what they believed to over hear in a conversation. If true I would think either giant insects or human/insect hybrids. Could be completely off though and not Insects at all of course.

I was honestly really excited for TITE, but after seeing that its 3D i'm not so sure anymore. Am I the only one who was excited for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds crazy fun, and I died laughing at that exorcism scene in the movie.

Insects?.... I'll casually toss it out to my source tomorrow & see if he gives me anything.

I was honestly expecting something more sci-fi esque for some reason. I would honestly LOVE it if Murdy took a cue from Orlando's 2004 entrance SZ "Point of Evil" which was very BORG-esque (granted it did have effect issues, but that's another story for another time)...

Imagine it though.. fog, lasers, cyborg scareactors... it would be so amazing. (although I feel any SZ they do this year for the entrance will be hindered by the damn HoH construction walls. I still hope they can at least get the exterior completed within the next 35 days in time for the event so the walls can be removed)

Murdy said on twitter that the SZs & Terror Tram should be announced sometime next week.

As for AVP... since it is a repeat, they could announce it tomorrow, next week or just include it in the full site reveal.