HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hopefully.. I remember someone saying there was a blurred Freddy fedora/sweater shot in the commercial..

Plus, Chris Galindo was the first person in this forum to see the commercial on TV before anyone had uploaded it to social media and he said Freddy and Jason were in it (right after the walkers and before Regan, which is where I saw the blurred silhouette right when the camera turned). I don't even know anymore, but I'm hoping they are.

EDIT: The "fedora" blur was caused by the background however you can see a figure right in the middle of the camera turning. You can tell because it's in front of the chain link fence. I couldn't screenshot it well but go on the video and you could see it (I really hope you guys can because I don't wanna be crazy)

Comparison to Orlando's commercial

Last edited by a moderator:
Could've sworn the commercial I saw had Jason and I believe Freddy in it, but I swear I saw Jason in it. 

I don't think they've even uploaded the preview video that they normally do to announce everything with montages of clips from previous years and some dubstep in the background yet.

Reactions: chris.g
I has a question about my Platinum Pass: I have Frequent Fear but plan to use my Platinum for my sister who wants to go for her first year. All I have to do is show them my pass. Will that be a problem considering they may ask for a finger scan? 

I've been told multiple times that the Platinum HHN pass is not transferable.  I know, I'm in the exact same position as you... I also have the Frequent Fear Pass, and the nights are exactly the same.  And I'd rather give my HHN Platinum pass to a friend.  But it is used with your finger scan, so it won't transfer.

When we (my husband as well, who is in the same situation) did inquire at GR, they looked into it, and said our HHN Platinum pass can be used on another night of our choice.  But we had to get this cleared with a manager, because they are generally not allowing it except for people in this very situation.

...now I feel like I completely wasted money on that stupid pass. Ugh. 

I mean, the original purpose of that thing was to provide parking. Now that it failed and there's a Costco pass with parking for a THIRD of that price, the freezers benifit a are so stingy! $600 and I still can't park all day? I can't use that free HHN pass for anyone else or on any night of my choice? That pass is a huge rip-off.