HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Haven't found a link yet, but it was a nice little montage of almost all the icons (to their respective franchises) ending with it being all in Raegan's head. Nice cross promo haha. 

:eek:  Yes!!! That sounds like an amazing commercial!! I'm so glad they didn't just recycle an old commercial and throw in the new IP logos at the end.. I hope they upload it sooner than soon!

Haven't found a link yet, but it was a nice little montage of almost all the icons (to their respective franchises) ending with it being all in Raegan's head. Nice cross promo haha. 

Wait, so is it using clips from the films/tv show they're from or is it like Orlando's commercials where they have actors in costumes representing the icons?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Actors in costumes twirling, taunting a dude. It was a camera zooming out and started with Twisty, then Leatherface, a Walker, Jason/ Freddy, then I believed ended with it panning out of Reagan's head and the infamous head twist (cue logos at the end). Pretty awesome commercial. 

^ Actors in costumes twirling, taunting a dude. It was a camera zooming out and started with Twisty, then Leatherface, a Walker, Jason/ Freddy, then I believed ended with it panning out of Reagan's head and the infamous head twist (cue logos at the end). Pretty awesome commercial. 

THANK YOU FOR DROPPING MY PATIENCE TO AN ALL TIME LOW WE REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS COMMERCIAL NOW

I'd like to imagine the commercial as Orlando's 25 commercial where the victims are being spun and you see the icons in the cages: Freddy and Jason staring aggressively... Regan spinning her head sitting on a chair... Walkers trying to get out... Michael Myers scratching his knife on the bars... Twisty clapping... Leatherface rumbling his chainsaw... a Jabbawockeez member breakdancing for some reason...

And then Hollywood Harry unleashes them and they start invading an airport.

"More Dead Than Ever"

^ Kinda feel a little bad for Orlando having a icon based commerical last year was awesome for them. And last year we just got the airport commerical again. But them having a commerical with 4 properties and none of the icons seems a bit dull. But this is Hollywood so what am I talking about the commerical looks pretty amazing and reminds a lot of the 2007 Carnival of Carnage Commerical which is a great thing! Even if this is for Orlando and Chris said that Freddy and Jason will was in the commerical for Hollywood which we have not seen I still think it looked great! Also to those who are complaining that "Hollywood Harry" is not in the commerical I think that is because of having all of these icons at the event so they would want to promote them and not a original (yet). I also think this has to do with reactions to this year's terror tram and the character itself. Mark my words "Hollywood Harry" will be the official icon for 2018.