HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh yeah!  Early entry this weekend starts at 5:00 and the first maze (Exorcist) opens at 5:15!!!  A whole hour earlier.  No indication of when the next mazes open yet though, other than "shortly thereafter".

I guess better  for people who use Twitter,  but I feel bad for the average guest who doesn't follow Murdy on twitter and has no idea about the altered early entry. I think it's pretty unfair actually

I guess better  for people who use Twitter,  but I feel bad for the average guest who doesn't follow Murdy on twitter and has no idea about the altered early entry. I think it's pretty unfair actually

You know what I didn't even think about that, the crowds will be smaller if you get there on time, I assume it will be for everybody like they did it last week but I can hope they bring back the old way of early entry but mixed with the wristbands so we can go downstairs earlier. Also it's not unfair at all, early entry should be a privilege for those who chose to do it, the reason crowds got so bad last weekend was because they let everyone in for early entry so it was basically the event starts at 6 now. If they don't tell the general public about it, they wouldn't even need to open it at 5

Did anyone notice that the price of FoL has changed? It's now $209 no matter what date of the event you choose to go. Just the other day it ranged from $174-$199 depending on the date.

Reactions: javierm27
No they don't, I've never seen prices be raised after the event starts. They're really pushing it, raising prices won't help crowds, not selling way too many tickets will

I've been getting FoL since 2013 and the tickets have never done that before. They always stayed the same throughout the event.

Eh, maybe it's the regular tickets.  Unless my mind is going (possible,lol) I do recall once years ago buying a ticket last minute for Halloween Day and the ticket price was different than it was upon first being on sale.

So on the waittimes website, it says: Exorcist at 5:15, Halloween at 5:30, backlot mazes at 5:45, walking dead at 6:30, tram at 6:45, and then TCM at 7.

Also, can someone tell me where I get my FoL credentials? and when?

Yeah, was just about to post about the FoL prices being $209 flat throughout all event nights now. Perhaps they're riding off the hype of the weekend right now to boost sales and then have the sale prices back on during the week. Sucks! I was going to buy FoL for when I visit again but to drop $400+ for two FoL passes kills the wallet.

^As for picking up credentials, you should be able to pick them up at the box offices outside the gates before you go into the park. I know during regular hours they direct you to the Universal Plaza tower but I don't think it works that way during HHN, unless someone already has experience with FoL credentials this year?

Great event this year! Probably will elaborate later on, but the only bad part of the night was the AHS line. It was posted at 85 minutes but me and my group timed it, and. it actually took 2 hours 20 minutes. 

Their times haven't always been accurate. Halloween was posted at 30 min but took an extra hour. This was at around 7pm when they officially opened so I think all wait times are like that, they adjust as the crowds go in.